Prologue

*clack*
*clack*
*clack*

Footsteps echoed throughout the sombre hallway. Boundless and void. Crackling was accompanied by the footsteps.

"A lead?" A voice outspoke as the two males that were sat at the table glanced synchronised, they glanced before shaking their head.

"But there is another person that has been...causing quite a ruckus throughout the night, when we're out" A rigid voice spoke. The male that stood the shadowy hallway causing a visible aura in the background, he was the main ground.

"Which is?" The male questions as he approached the table, the two villains backed away slightly. Intimidated of the others presence.

"The male you kidnapped" The other villain spoke, a hand pressed against his face, covering his entire complexion.

"The one training to be a pro hero?" He intrigued as he sat down on a chair, his right leg resting on his left knee, he leaned back getting comfy.

The two villains nodded, before the other male stared at both of them, before muttering "words" the two immediately replied with a "yes" and he smirked.

"Is that so" He mumbled, his left thumb reached into his mouth as he bit on his nail in concentration. Abruptly he stood, pushing the chair back, causing it to rub against the rough surface of the concrete, causing the two villains to wince.

Once again the footsteps faded down the hallway, and his figure disappeared. Glancing at eachother the villains finally took a exhale as they were able to breath naturally.

Meanwhile, the other made his way out of the colossal building, his head full of questions. Now he just had to meet that so called hero, at least what Hero could want to meet a villain so bad, unless it was a trap.

He stopped in his steps before he continued, making it to the front, taking his mask and with that he applied it to his face, seeing himself in the mirror before he went ahead and left.

He was going to look for his hero.

The hero that called his name.