The Basics

Mika's POV

Week 1

"We don't have time to waste, the faster you two can get involved the better. Let's start by giving you names." Mother says.

"Names?" I ask.

"Undercover names that are used when doing Mafia Business." Bose explains.

"Exactly!" Celia says.

"Mika, you could be...The Bloody Princess." Mother says.

"And Bose you could be The Bloody Prince." Celia says.

"Together we are The Killer Couple." Bose says.

"I like it!" I say.

"Ok now that's settled, we will have to bring you to the headquarters, or as we call it the Red Palace so that you two can start training soon." Mother says.

"What about evaluation?" I ask.

"We won't worry about that...it looks like you two are close enough." Celia says pointing at our hands which we were still holding.

Bose and I let go while blushing in embarrassment.

"We'll wait till it's nighttime so we can head to The Red Palace with no one in sight." Mother says.

A few hours later...

"Ok...let's head to The Red Palace." Mother says.

"Ugh I don't want to put on heels again...my feet are still in pain." I complain.

"Come on." Bose says.

Bose gives me a piggyback ride to the limo while I carry my heels. Once we are all in the limo I say...

"Thanks Again."

"No worries Angel." Bose says.

I love it when he calls me that! Wait what! Mika...you and Bose are just friends! I think. After 45 minutes we arrived at an empty gas station with no one in sight.

 After 45 minutes we arrived at an empty gas station with no one in sight

We get out of the car and our mothers lead us toward the gas pumps.

"What are we doing here?" Bose asks.

Celia doesn't reply but pulls the pump out and the ground below us begins to lower. After a minute or 2 we reach a door, my mother opens it and we enter an underground office.