Appealing The Public

Bose's POV

Week 2

Next Morning...

I wake up and the first thing I set my eyes on is the TV playing a vintage black and white movie, then I sit myself up while looking around the fort. There were snacks and candy everywhere, board games pieces from last night's games in the popcorn, and the last thing I set my eyes on is Mika. She was sleeping while cuddling a pillow and had single curls of her hair covering her face. She looked like the most precious little thing especially when she is asleep...I take my hand and tuck one of her curls behind her ear. I would continue to do what I'm doing but I got interrupted by her phone ringing...I look at the caller ID and see it's Lana so I answer it.

B- hello?

L- Hey Mi...Ugh, it's you...Bozo Bose give Mika the phone.

Lana still despises me despite Mika explaining the entire 10-year-old misunderstanding but she agreed to deal with me since she's happy that Mika's happy.

B- I can't.

L- why not?

B- she's sleeping.

L- well don't try anything funny.

B- I wouldn't do anything like that!

L- yeah...ok.

B- what are you calling her for?

L- to tell her I can't make it to her fittings today.

Maid of Honor missing her best friend's dress fitting?

B- why?

L- I'm just busy ok! Don't worry about it!

B- ok...I'll tell her when she wakes up.

L- good.

She hangs up before I can even say anything else....aggressive much? I decided to clean up the fort a little bit so I grabbed all the snacks, put the board games away, and plugged Mika's phone up so it doesn't go dead. I go upstairs, get into the shower, get dressed, and head downstairs to wake Mika up. I sit down next to her and gently shake her. She slowly lifts her head and says...

"Good morning."

"Morning...we have fittings in a couple of hours so you have to get up." I say.

She slowly sits up but is still tired so she ended up just leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Come on sleeping beauty." I say.

She smiles at the nickname but does end up crawling out of the fort.

"I'll have the staff make chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast so it will be ready when you come back." I say.

Instead of replying she slowly nods and sleepily walks up the stairs. I laugh at her sleepy state then I walk into the kitchen seeing one of our staff members named Cindy sitting on her phone and waiting for instructions.

"Hey, Cindy."

"Good Morning Mr.O'Brien, is there anything I can do for you?"

"Could you please make us some chocolate chip pancakes?" I ask.

"Of course." Cindy says.

Cindy immediately starts the tasks by taking out all the ingredients so she could make them from scratch. While she does that I go on my phone looking at my Instagram. I look at my page noticing I have no pictures of Mika which isn't good. Posting pictures together would spread the word and show how in love we are. I go upstairs towards our room, opening the door to see Mika scrolling on her phone.