Cindy versus The Killer Couple

Mika's POV

Week 3

"How did you know that?" I say.

Cindy's face was confused as she didn't catch what she had said.

"What?" Cindy questioned.

"How did you know where we were? We never mentioned being outside." Bose stated.

Cindy froze up and the room was swallowed whole by the sickening silence. Bose puts Addi down and I make her stand behind us. Bose then digs into his back pocket taking out a pocket knife...pointing it in Cindy's direction.

"I'm getting guards and calling Mother." I say.

"No...I can explain!" Cindy says.

Cindy tries to move toward us...

"Don't move!" Bose says.

Cindy backs away as Bose comes closer with his knife. I immediately call Mother and she's on her way with Celia.

"Take Addi and stay with her in her room." Bose whispered to me.

I look down at Addi who was nearly digging her nails into my leg out of fear. I pick her up and start to leave the kitchen.

"Please be safe." I tell Bose before leaving the kitchen.

Bose nods not taking his eyes off Cindy in case she tries anything funny. I reluctantly leave the kitchen and head toward Addi's room. I enter the room and sit with Addi on her bed.

"Is Cindy bad?" Addi asks.

"Yes."

"Will Bose be okay?" Addi asks.

"Of cour-"

I get cut off by a crash coming from the kitchen...Bose must be in trouble. I pick up Addi, open her closet, and sit her in there.

"Don't move and do not leave this closet...do you understand?" I ask.

"Yes."

I look at Addi's face seeing nothing but fear but I have to help Bose so I kiss her head and close the closet door. I run out of the young girl's room leaving Addi alone and heading to the kitchen. I enter seeing Cindy and Bose in a full-on Brawl. Kitchen utensils were everywhere, Bose's pocket knife across the room, and broken plates littering the floor.

Neither of them noticed me so I decided to sneak around the island. I crouch down, digging in the cabinets, and taking out a skillet. I army crawl around the island as Cindy started to pin down Bose which only made me more furious. I stand up hovering over the two, Bose was struggling as Cindy held a knife to his throat, so if he moves...let's just say it will not end well. I only have one chance and...I better not slip up.

"HEY CINDY!"

Cindy turns her head allowing me to smite her...I lift my arms swinging the cast iron skillet with my entire body. It felt like time slowed down and this moment was more intense than ever. I swing the skillet like a bat hitting Cindy directly in the head and knocking her out cold. Bose shoves her limp body off him while slowly standing up in minor pain but when I finally got a good look at him I notice the bloody gash in his left shoulder. Bose lets out a sigh of relief and was about to smile but stops once he sees how I'm looking at him.