Brunch and Meetings

Bose's POV

Week 2

It's the following day and we haven't consulted last night's occurrences. We decided to just enjoy our night together rather than overthinking about what we did. Mika and I are out for brunch at The Honey Harvest which is our first official fake public date. I look at Mika to see how she was doing but Mika was picking at her food...never once bringing it to her mouth.

"Mika..."

"I liked it." Mika says.

After 10 minutes of speechlessness from Mika...she finally conversed.

"What?" I ask.

Mika gently sets her fork down and finally locks eyes with me.

"I liked it and I'm pretty sure...I like you." Mika says.

She was straightforward and she had all the right to be. I had no justification to be shocked after last night; it was pretty apparent how we felt about each other....yet for some reason I still was.

"Bose...say something...you're freaking me out." Mika says.

I shake myself out of my aghast situation.

"I-I like you a bunch. No if, and, or buts around it." I say.

Mika shyly beams at my conscientious feelings.

"So...we're dating now?"

"If that's what you desire...because it's unquestionably what I desire." I say.

Mika grabs my hand then says...

"It's exactly what I want."

"Then it's official, we're dating." I declare.

I'm so delighted that we aren't holding back anymore. We understand both of our feelings could change for better or worst but we won't let that ravage our connection. It felt nice to be dating Mika genuinely and not have to awkwardly play it up for the media. Mika finally chooses to start eating her food before it gets frigid while I snap a picture of her to post on my Instagram account.

 Mika finally chooses to start eating her food before it gets frigid while I snap a picture of her to post on my Instagram account

Mika acquires a notification from my post and immediately checks it out. She unlocks her phone but once seeing the post her face squirms in confusion.

"You cut off my face?"

"I can't allow them to catch a glimpse of all your magnificence, I must retain some for myself haha." I joke.