The Final Day Being Encapsulated

Bose's POV

Week 3

It is finally Sunday...the last day of being stuck in this house. I can't wait to go back to work, train with Phoenix, and hopefully go on a mission soon. The kids can finally get some fresh air that isn't the backyard, Atti can go back to school, and Addi will be sent to daycare every other day starting today that way she won't be stuck at home alone and can mingle with kids her age, and the best part is I can have even more space away from Macklin.

Addi just woke up from her nap so I decided to take the kids out to the backyard.

"Addi race you to the playhouse!" Atticus exclaimed.

Addi tried to keep up with her older but faster brother but in the end to no one's surprise, Atticus won that race. While the kids ran around and played I sat on the sidelines like I usually do. I notice the backdoor open and I see Macklin come out so I just go back to watching the kids play.

"Kiddos let me get a picture of you before you get all dirty so your mommies can see you online!" Macklin announced.

The kids scurried over to Macklin, she put them against our greenery and quickly snapped a picture.

"Ok, go play!" Mika cheered.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket so I take it out noticing Macklin's post.

I like it then check out the comments..."Where's Bose?"...it's like these fans can tell when something is wrong. So I made sure to repost it and put a simple heart to flatten the suspicions. Macklin notices my repost, likes my story, then puts her phone away.

"Thanks for the repost...it's the most you've noticed me for the last couple of days." Macklin replied in a dull tone.

Even though I wasn't going to give her a reaction she doesn't stay for one and just walks back inside...as she figured out that talking to me wasn't even worth trying.

2 hours later...

I walk back inside carrying both kids as they were exhausted from running around in the sun but Addi gets quickly taken away from me by Macklin so she can handle her.

"You shouldn't be holding one of the kids on your bad shoulder." Mika worried.

I overlooked her comment and carried Atticus to the bathroom on my right shoulder. After some baths, the kids settled in the fort eating some fruit snacks while their focus was occupied by their tablets. It was almost dinner time so Macklin started to make dinner and while she did that I took a shower.

30 minutes...

I walk into the living room and decided to catch up on Lone Girls since the last time I watched it was with Macklin.