Ronda Rousey: Anything For A Title! (18+)

=========================

Y/n L/n is a busy man, why? Well that's because he is the new representative for Friday Night's, he's in charge of saying who gets what and what goes were, he's the reason why the Tribal Chief is a thing and also green lighted Bray Wyatt's "The Fiend" character, he was furious when Vince caused Bray to quit.

Y/n: Come in.

Y/n ordered to his office door as Ronda walked in to see him at the head of the table...

 Y/n knew who it was and didn't look up from the paper work he's doing while Ronda shut the door behind her and marched over to him standing to his right looking out the open windows

... Y/n knew who it was and didn't look up from the paper work he's doing while Ronda shut the door behind her and marched over to him standing to his right looking out the open windows.

Ronda: I need to talk to you.

She demanded putting her fists on the table trying to seem like the Alpha in this scenario but she's not, Y/n's in charge and every one knows that.

Y/n: I know and why is that?

Y/n asked sarcastically as he continued to do his work, Ronda was clearly high rate about something and she wasn't sugar coating it.

Ronda: Why am I not scheduled on Smackdown?

Y/n looked up to her and away from his work for the first time in seemingly hours, maybe it's the countless hours he's been working or it's the fact he hasn't had sex in a while but the recently single mom looks hot in front of him...

... Y/n could angle this to her doing what he wants her to do but that's unofficial and probably get him fired.

Y/n: This might come as a surprise to you Ronda so you might wanna take a seat...

Y/n seemed serious as he stacked his papers putting them to one side, Ronda was worried about something and sat down on the seat to his right still facing towards the windowed wall.

Ronda: What is it?

She asked hopping this isn't bad news, Y/n looked around seeming like he was trying to make sure they were alone, once he did he leant forward indicating for her to follow his actions, Ronda leant forward as he answered her question.