Paige Van Zant: A Friend's Wife! (18+)

=========================

Y/n L/n is a man of many talent's, he's an up'n'coming MMA star for the promotion Bellator and a part time photographer for just fun and the extra cash, Y/n discovered his love for photography when he was a young teenager and loved exploring the local woods for a perfect picture, he took it into college and into the real world.

Then he was invited to the gym with an old friend and that's when MMA came into the picture, Y/n was dangerous, he's not even sure how, apparently an abusive father and a missing mother is supposed to be bad for you psychologically, Y/n just pushed it away and used photography as his escape, Y/n though found a new escape and it was fighting which he was good at.

Y/n got into Bellator after going to the same gym as Austin Vanderford and his, at the time, girlfriend, Paige Vanzant, Y/n first met them when he flirted with Paige, he had no idea she was in a relationship, not until Austin told him, Paige flirted back which confused Y/n, that lead to Austin challenging Y/n to a fight and Y/n kicked his ass, Paige quite liked the thought of two men fighting over her.

Since then she's been trying to seduce her husband's friend, ever since that night Austin became good friends with the guy from H/t/n (Home Town Name), even getting him a tryout at Bellator 2 years ago, now Austin trusts Y/n and Y/n isn't looking to break that trust, Paige wants to see how far she can push Y/n and how long it will take for him to break.

Paige: We ready?

Paige asked Y/n to help her with her... other career, on her OnlyFans, Y/n was happy to help his friends wife and his friend, Y/n and Paige have got quite close recently but her advances are either not really clear to him or he's ignoring them and just thinking it's who she is.

Y/n: Ready when...

Y/n was all set up at her photo location, you think she goes to those locations, no, that's all a set and a green screen in the back edited by Y/n's vast skill as a photographer, his jaw dropped though when he looked to her walking out the changing room...

... Paige dressed like this most the time because she wants him to look at her like that, even if it's behind the camera and the flashing lights, it's all part of her most recent plan to get him to bend to her will.

Paige: You got a little drool...

She walked over to him and wiped his mouth, Y/n didn't have any drool at all but she just wanted to tease the Y/a (Your Age) man, Y/n watched as she took her left thumb away from wiping the corner of his mouth.

Paige: ... There we go~

 She cooed with a small smirk before getting an idea, she took the thumb she used to wipe his mouth and slowly slipped it in her own mouth sucking on it hard till she slowly pulled her thumb out still looking up to him as she smiled up to him, he gulped and seemed to loss all sense of what's going on.