Liv Morgan: A Final Deal! {18+}

*Requested By ChristopherBahena!*

Warnings: BDSM, Fem Dom, Anal Sex, Teasing, Oral Sex!

=========================

May 25th and it's time for King and Queen of the Ring, both Y/n and Liv have big matches tonight, Liv has her chance to get a major title back while Y/n has to go up against Smackdown's very own LA Knight to be crowned King of the Ring, not an easy feet for either of them, Becky Lynch being one of the best women's wrestlers in the WWE today and LA Knight is a dangerous man, but so is Y/n.

Liv: How do I look...?

Y/n and Liv have been happily married now for a few years, it's been so much fun, playing their little games while going from town to town, they've even added their friends once or twice, Rhea has been the more open to it, as long as her new fiancé doesn't find out, CJ's been spending a lot of time with them as well lately since her divorce went through, that's one thing though, today is a different day and Liv looks ready for action...

... It's a shame she has to cover up while over here in Jeddah but their beliefs are their beliefs and as WWE representative's they have to respect them, it is a great place to be though, their laws aren't as strict as people seem to believe, sure they still have to be careful walking around here but they seem to be a little more lenient than before.

Y/n: You look like someone asking for a spanking.

Liv smiled with a little giggle hugging her arms around his neck while his hands went around her waist, she is a little worried about him with his match against Knight, sure he's a nice guy but the thing is, when it comes to winning he can be brutal, then again, so can Logan, he's been doing this for years on the top stage, the only thing he hasn't do is become King of the Ring, yet.

Liv: Actually, after I win tonight. You're going to be the one getting spanked.

Y/n chuckled as she looked up to him, yep, all this time and they've still got their little game going on, it's not every Premium Live Event anymore, they've become too much of a married couple, now they kind of just fuck when they have the time, neither really care who's on top and who's on the bottom, especially with them talking about starting a family, they'd never have time for fun and games then.

Y/n: You've never beaten me at this.

Y/n has a point as Liv shrugged, since they first agreed to this little game, Y/n has gotten the better of her most of the time, the only times that he hasn't, someone else has, like that time Rhea joined in, she won which meant that Y/n and Liv both lost, every single time that Liv seems to win someone else wins instead.

Liv: I know. But I will this time...

Y/n was about to argue with her but before he could, she reached up grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss, a pretty big one where she took the chance to slip her tongue into his mouth, Y/n was quick to fold into her arms and to her touch, his hands snaking to her butt, groping both cheeks through her bodysuit.