Rhea Ripley: Mami's Real Papi! {18+}

*Requested By
TomasIvanAlbornoz!*

Warnings: Mami Kink, Oral, Creampie, Anal, Anal Creampie, Squirting, Dirty Talk!

==========================

It's Wrestlemania XL Weekend, the entire WWE is full of excitement and determination to make it to the big times, Rhea Ripley has been Women's World Heavyweight Champion now for nearly an entire year, her dominance has rocked the entire Women's Locker room as none of them can seem to stop the momentum of the 27 Year old Australian born, someone can though, Rhea's boyfriend Y/n L/n, Y/n's not a wrestler like Rhea is, he used to be but he suffered a torn ACL and wasn't able to get back into the ring, now the 29 year old is a backstage crew member, he helps produce the match card and makes sure the ring is all set up for the event.

Y/n: Rhea, I'm back... Baby?

Y/n got back to the hotel room, it's weird that he actually has longer hours then the WWE Superstars do but it's part of his job, the ring and stage are all set up now though for Rhea to face Becky Lynch but he's a little drained now, it's not all that easy to do that job but he enjoys it, he also enjoys coming back to a girlfriend that doesn't seem to be here right now.

Y/n: Marco!

Rhea still didn't appear, so he put his gear down and walked a little more into the room, it's literally a box standard room, a bed, a Tv, a set of chairs and table by the window that leads out to a balcony over looking the Philadelphia City, it's actually a really beautiful place, especially during the night, then again most city's are nice at night, there is also a joining bathroom in it's own little room, Y/n was about to open the door to see if she's in there but before he could the door was opened by someone else...

 Y/n was frozen in place for a second, his brain trying to process what he's seeing right now, he's not an idiot and knows what she wants, she normally sleeps naked so seeing her in something like this is a little bit of a turn on, she just looks ...

... Y/n was frozen in place for a second, his brain trying to process what he's seeing right now, he's not an idiot and knows what she wants, she normally sleeps naked so seeing her in something like this is a little bit of a turn on, she just looks amazing in most things, Rhea smiled to his reaction though, getting exactly what she wanted from him, she went to walk past him, dragging her right hand across his chest then used her finger tips to turn his face as she walked, making sure to add a nice sway to her hips when she made her way towards the bed.

Y/n: M-M-Marco...

Y/n fumbled with his words when Rhea sat on the edge of the bed, her right leg swung over her left, gently bouncing her foot up and down, while resting back on her hands, Y/n gulped while he couldn't take his eyes off her even if he wanted to, Rhea loved how much he adored her, it made her smile, he's always made her smile, ever since they met back in NXT UK, she was a different person then though and confided in Y/n that she was thinking about giving up the whole Wrestling thing, Y/n convinced her to stick with it but be more herself, to be comfortable with who she is, since then Rhea's become one of the greatest Female Wrestlers.