Damage CTRL: Celebrating a Champion! {18+}

*Requested by Scottydawgog*

Warnings: Four-Way, Anal, Oral, Creampie!

==========================

Detroit Michigan, where it all began for WWE Superstar, Y/n L/n, born and raised in the nearby town of Flint, he's returned for one thing and one thing only, to put an end to the Bloodline, for good, for weeks now, Y/n's been trying to take them down, one at a time, Jimmy, Jey, Solo, Roman but each time, he gets out number, so tonight, he has a way to even the odds, if he loses to Solo Sikoa in the opening match-up, tonight's Main Event will be a Handicap Match, 4 vs 1, if he wins, Y/n will face Roman Reigns in a match where if either of the Bloodline get involved, Y/n will automatically win the WWE Undisputed Heavyweight Championship.

Dakota: Are you ready for tonight?

Y/n's just chilling before the show kicked off, nothing on his mind other then the sight of seeing Roman lose tonight is pushing him, Dakota knows more than most, she has to share a bed with this man after all, being married for 3 years will force you guys to do that with each other.

Y/n: More then, this is it. Tonight, Roman and his little empire get's extinguished.

Dakota smiled to her husband as he wrapped his arms around her, lifted her a little and pressed a kiss to her lips, Dakota and Y/n first met back in 2020, Dakota was just an average girl in the middle of a Number 1 contender's match for the NXT Women's title, she came up short in the Battle Royal though, coming 5th, being bested by Bianca Belair, Shayna Baszler, Iyo Sky and Mia Yim, Y/n however was WWE Champion back then, Y/n beat Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble for his total of 6 World Titles, Y/n's a much bigger Superstar here in the WWE then Dakota, he's pushing into his 12th Year as a Superstar, winning everything he can, only the Universal title has slipped through his fingers, tonight, he's determined...

... That's Y/n's music and you'd figured he'd get a big pop from his home crowd, Dakota smiled to him then with one last kiss, Y/n went out through the Gorilla and out the curtain, Dakota watched on a nearby screen as Bayley and Iyo Sky joined her, together they make Damage CTRL, Bayley's the most experienced out of them all, hell if it wasn't for Bayley then Dakota might not have met Y/n, they've been friends for the longest time, Dakota's pretty sure they actually dated at one point but they won't admit it.

Bayley: I can't believe I'm saying this but tonight might honestly be the night he gets that belt.

It would mean so much as well, Y/n lost his mother last year, she loved him and what he's doing as a WWE Superstar, all he has left is his younger Sister and father watching front row as the 37 Year old climbed into the ring, ready to even his own odds for later on tonight, Dakota hopes Bayley's right as well.

Iyo: Do you still want us for tonight?

Dakota nodded to them both, she wanted to make a surprise for her husband of 2 years, if he wins tonight, then she wants to give him something to remember and that's a four way with all of them, Y/n and Dakota have pushed the limits of their relationship before, like having others join them in their marital bed, not often but this will hands down be the biggest night of their lives, win or lose for Y/n, he's going to have a great night tonight...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... Y/n won, he beat Solo Sikoa but at what cost, it was by a count out, the announcers table was leveled, the barricade was destroyed, Solo might not have won but he did enough to Y/n, all Roman has to do now is pick apart the bones, one nibble at a time.