Tegan Nox & Liv Morgan: The Stepbrother! (18+)

==========================

Tegan Nox is finally back in the WWE and since Hunter took over, maybe her talent can reach the bar it's set to be, also she and her new friend Liv Morgan are seemingly getting a push which is making them both excited for their futures.

Tegan: Oh! We're in Chicago right?

Tegan asked while Liv was driving them to the next town, Liv nodded to her as the next show is here in Chicago, Tegan got really excited now about something which peaked Liv's attention.

Liv: Yeah. Why?

Tegan pulled her phone out while Liv still made their way to the hotel, it's Wednesday afternoon and she's hoping to see someone very special to her, Tegan went through her phone while answering her friends question.

Tegan: My Brother's in town.

Liv nodded to that a little as Tegan tells everyone about her brother, well, Step brother is more accurate, they were always close, ever since they first met, they stayed close as well even after their parents divorced, Tegan first met her brother, Y/n L/n when she was only 7 years old, and Y/n was 15, Tegan loved having an older brother and when she found out his love for cooking, she'd help him make dinner for them and get better at his skill.

Liv: Y/n, right?

Tegan nodded to her question while still going through her phone, she's trying to see if she and Liv can get a bite to eat at his restaurant later, Y/n's really made a profession of his passion, plus he's really good at it.

Liv: He single?

Liv asked still driving towards the hotel while Tegan looked to her, she wasn't sure how Tegan looked at her but out of the corner of her eye it didn't look like a good look, maybe she takes the whole friends not dating their siblings seriously.

Tegan: Yeah, I think so. He might be married to his job.

Y/n's near 36 now and Tegan knows that Liv has a thing for slightly older guys but pushed it aside, she's not sure if she's okay with Y/n dating Liv, she's kind of jealous when it comes to her big brother, she wants his attention and not anyone else to take him from her.

Tegan changed the subject after she got a text from Y/n telling her to get to the restaurant as soon as she can, Tegan is now excited to see him, Y/n's been all around the world perfecting his craft, he started cooking when he was 10, learnt in school and 2 years in college, when he was 18, Y/n then moved to Italy where he learnt from Massimo Bottura, he's a Italian chef with a 3 Michelin star restaurant in Italy and Y/n was lucky enough to spend 7 years under his teachings, now, Y/n has 3 restaurants in the UK and this is his 4th in America, he's never had a failed restaurant and he's not starting now, so Tegan and Liv got to the hotel and ready to see Y/n...