Natalya: An Helping Hand! {18+}

*Requested By
JosephHerrerausa18!*

Warnings: Cheating, Older Women, Younger Man, Handjob, Boob Play, Dirty Talk!

==========================

It's another episode of RAW and Gunther is defending his IC title once again, this time to the young up'n'comer, Y/n L/n, Y/n's a young man just called up to the Main Roster, he has so much potential at his younger age of 24, he's worked hard to get here having been on the NXT brand for 4 years now, he never won the NXT title but he is a 2x North American Champion and a former NXT Tag Champion, now however, Hunter thought it was his chance to get to the Red Brand and tossed him into a match with Gunther on his first night here, it didn't end how he wanted it to end though.

Y/n: Fuck!

Y/n cried out as he drove his foot into a production crate in the hallway, he was so close to getting the win and being the first man to pin Gunther in over 2 years but Ludwig Keiser got involved and made Y/n lose the match, the battle he was just in is clear as he hugged his arm close to his midsection, Gunther's powerbombs can really leave a mark.

Natalya: Now what kind of language is that in the presents of a lady.

Y/n looked to his right and saw one of the most if not the most experienced women's wrestler, on the roster, she might actually be the most experienced out of the men's lot too but Y/n's not really sure, he can't really focus on that now as Natalya is still in her ring gear from earlier...

... Y/n's not ashamed to say it, he's had a crush on Natalya for a long time now, he figured it would disappear when he'd meet her but it didn't, if anything meeting her made things worse for him, he's been craving the Canadian more and more, every time she hits him with that smile.

Y/n: Sorry, I was just...

Natalya knew what he was doing, they've all done it, it's frustrating to lose, especially a title match, she also watched the match, he looked good, you can see why Hunter thinks so highly of this guy, he also couldn't seem to find the words to describe how he's feeling, Natalya didn't need to be old, instead she walked over to him and moved his arm away, Y/n gulped from her being this close to him, her right hand wrapped gently around his left wrist while her left hand gently rested on his chest where Gunther chopped the hell out of him.

Natalya: Do you know how to deal with these...?

Y/n looked down from her, he wanted to say "Yes" because he does, he might have only been in the WWE since he was 20 but he has been wrestling since he was 14, most of that was just training though, that meant learning how to deal with welts and what not, however, he was so tongue tied he couldn't tell her he can deal with it, Natalya didn't let him anyway.