063.

U AND I.
( CHAPTER LXVI: vacation,
part one! )

' 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

' 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓. '
milani and quik's residence ━━━ woodland hills, california !

"MELLY, PLEASE STOP crying. We're gonna find it, baby. Mama promises." Milani sniffled, attempted to keep her daughter's hands away from wiping her eyes. "Baba!" Milani sighed when Malia had cried some more. Milani hadn't been able to find her Malia's bear, and it was killing her daughter.

It was reaching the end of the April, Quik and Milani had kept themselves secluded in their home. The two found themselves grieving for their friends, attending and even speaking at funerals, and Milani's nightmares about Kennedy alongside that night had been brought back up and it came even worse than before from the sudden presence of death.

"Come in . . ." Milani called out, after she heard a couple soft knocks being placed against the door. Opening it, JoJo had peaked his head in. "Hey Mil, me and the boys decided to stop by . . . you look stressed out, you want me to take her? DeVante wants to see her." He asked, Milani nodded.

"Thank you, Joel." She nodded, handing over to the crying baby in his arms. JoJo pecked her cheek, Malia placed her head in the crook of his neck, her crying slowing down as he encouraged her into doing so. "You coming down?" He asked, his hand on the doorknob.

"Yeah, I will, when Quik gets out the shower." He shook his head before he closed the door. Milani placed her head over her forehead, letting out a deep exhale. She heard the shower turn off, meaning he was officially done with his shower. Milani quickly wiped her tears, making herself look occupied, fixing the accessories on the dresser.

"Where's Melly?" She heard Quik ask, glancing over at him, he wore a plain black wife beater, gray sweatpants, his single curb chain hanging down from his neck, and his curls were out. "She's downstairs with her father, they all down there. I hope that's okay." Milani pulled her lips inward, shifting her weight onto a single leg.

"Yeah, I don't mind. Imma head down there, you comin' with?" He asked, Milani nodded. But before he opened the door, he took a good glance at her. "You good? I don't want them thinkin' I did something to you up here."

"I'm okay, and they won't think that, I'm sure." She told him, pecking his lips before opening the door and heading down the steps. Milani watched as the boys dapped each other up, even DeVante had locked hands with Quik — which was surprising to everyone in the room, since they were still at heads with each other.