6

*Y/n's pov*

I drop my pen to the ground when Mr. Kevinson says with who I have to work on the project.

Before I can object, the bell rings and the teacher leaves the room.

"You seem very excited." Harry hands me the pen with a smirk on his face.

"It's a good feeling that Linsey and Grek are going to work with us." I pull my pen out of his hand.

Before anyone can say anything, Linsey and Grek are approaching us.

"Where do you think we should get together to work?" Linsey puts a few textbooks in her backpack.

"At my place, my brother will stand in our way." Grek raises his hands.

"We could work in a café?" i lift my shoulders. I'd usually suggest we go to my place, but I don't want Harry coming into my house.

"I'm sure we'il be distracted in a café." Grek refuses firmly.

"My place is free."Harry leans on his desk.

"All right, today at 3:00, can we get together to come up with a plan? It would be nice to start right away." Grek says.

"Yea sure." Harry says and adds his address, which I already know thanks to my father.

I leave the room and head to my locker and then walk into the café where we agreed to meet with Peter and Gwen.

I sit in the empty chair and drop my backpack on the ground.

"You won't believe the misfortune that happened to me." I put my elbows on the table and let my head lie between my palms.

"Something including Harry?" Gwen raises an eyebrow and trys to don't smile.

"I have to work on Mr. Kevinson's stupid project with him." I put my fingers nervously through my hair and look at them.

"Just the two of you?" Gwen asks.

"Happily no, Linsey and Grek will be with us."

"Good, if it were just the two of you, you wouldn't have done any work." Peter smirks and i look at him deadly.

"He is right, thought." Gwen laughs and Peter starts laughing as well.

I look angrily at them, get up from the table i pick up my backpack and walk out of the café shop.

***

When the taxi stops outside Harry's mansion I realise I'm already late with half an hour. I pay the man and he drives away.

I walk into the yard and look around at how beautiful it is. Well-trimmed grass, nicely trimmed bushes, fountain in front of the house. It was obvious that Harry's family were rich.

I go up the little stairs to get to the door. I ring the bell and after a few seconds a short elderly woman opens the door.

"Hi! Um, I'm here because Harry and I were going to study together." I say quite awkward.

"Oh, miss Y/n Stacy, right?" the woman smiles "Follow me please."
She shudders out of the door so I can get in then closes it and walks forward down the hallway.

The hallway has a high ceiling and quite sophisticat well furnishe and is not huddle with furniture. Across the hall there were stairs. And there were two doors on each side. There are also two doors on both sides of the stairs.

The woman enters the first room on the left. My classmates are already sitting there. Grek sits in an armchair next to him on the couch sits Harry and Linsey and there is another empty armchair. Textbooks, notebooks, sheets, pens and cups are scatter on the glass coffee table.