14

*Y/n's pov*

Gwen hangs up the phone after finding out that Peter and Harry are down in front of the apartment waiting for us. "Are you ready? " she ask and I nod. We go down the stairs and see the two handsome boys waiting for us. "Hi!" I say and hug Peter then I go up to Harry and kiss him on the lips "I missed you!" he says and kisses me again. "What's up with you guys?" Peter asks confused "Yea, as much as I remember you two wanted to kill each other?" Gwen adds. "Well not anymore." I smile and get into Harry's car. My friends follow my example.

We head to the mall. Gwen and I want to buy dresses for the ball and we decided to drag Harry and Peter with us.

After we arrive we go to the shop we want to visit the most. Harry and Peter go straight to the couch in front of the dressing room. Gwen and I choose the dresses we liked the most and go to try them on.

We come out and neither of them seem to like our dresses. "That dress is way to long." Harry says looking at me up and down "The color doesn't suit you." Peter says to Gwen. She looks at me and I at her for a moment and we agree with the things the boys just have said and we go back to the dressing rooms.

We come out a few times but they didn't like anything. "Okay ready for the last one?" I ask before coming out "Yea, come on." Peter says and we come out at the same time. "So, how's that?" Gwen turns around. Peter's eyes drink every single inch of Gwen's look. "Peter?" she snaps him out of his trance. "Yea?" he looks at her eyes "What do you think about the dress?" she asks once again "Oh, it's nice." he says worriedly and blushes.  "I think that you should definetly get this one." Harry adds "Thank you guys." she smiles and returns to the dressing room. Her dress is a baby blue color, a V-shaped neckline and a slit on her right leg.

"What about me? Do you like it?" I ask as well. "It couldn't be better." Peter says, but Harry stays quiet. "Harry?" I look at him "It's amazing." he says shortly "Okay?" I rise an eyebrow and go back to the dressing room. My dress is longer at the back and shorter at the front, its color is very light pink and has sparkles.

"Okay, we can go to pay." I say and make my way to the cashier. As I try to pull out my purse out of my bag Harry marks the credit card. "You do this for the second time." I say quite annoyed. "It's not big of a deal." he leans and kisses my cheek. "I'm going to pay back, tho." I say and we leave the shop. We wait for Gwen and Peter outside the shop and once they come to us we enter the next one. "We need to buy shoes and bags then we are ready." Gwen tells them as we head to the heels section. "I think I should get white heels." she says "Yea, white or beige." I nod. "What color will match my dress, tho?" I ask them. "Prehaps clear?" Peter lifts his shoulders up "What do you mean clear?" I rise an eyebrow confused. "You know transparent." he says and the lamp in my head turns on "Oh, right." I laugh.

We find the heels we needed and go to the bag section. "I want small bag maybe this one." I point at it and Harry gets it for me. "Thank you." I say as he hands it to me. "I will get matching bag with my heels." Gwen gets a white hand bag and shows it to me. "It's nice." I say and we head to the cashier.

And last we go to do manicure and pedicure. My sister and I decide to do matching white nails. "That's really long day." Harry complains to Peter. "I agree. " he sighs noisily.  "Don't complain." I laugh.  "I'm not going shopping with you again." Harry says seriously. "Of course you are." I blow him a kiss, but he only rolls his eyes.

After we are ready with everything we decide to go and watch movie. We go to the flor with the cinema and buy our popcorn and tickets. "I'm really excited to watch Avatar 2." I sit in my seat. Harry puts his arm around my shoulders and I rest my head on his shoulder. He puts a little kiss on my forehead and the movie starts.