18

*Y/n's pov*

I woke up from Harry trying to slip under me to stand up. As he sees me with open eyes he smiles and puts a little kiss on my forehead. "Good morning." I sit down and lay my head on the headboard of the bed. "Good morning love." he goes into his closet.

After a few minutes he comes back wearing one of his fancy suits. He picked up the hair brush and started brushing his hair. "Where are you going?" I ask as he puts on his shoes "To Oscorp its my first day today." he replies. "Can I come with you? I have nothing to do here alone."

"Yea sure." as he says I jump out of the bed. "Hurry up." he shouts after me as  I go to the bathroom.

After ten minutes or so I go down the stairs and I see him sipping his coffee.  "Ready?" he stands up "Yes, let's go."

We enter the car and drive off. We sat in the car in silence it was quite awkward. Luckily me, my phone rang and it helped me out of the awkward silence. Unfortunately it was my dad.
"Yes?" I picked up the phone "Y/n how are you?" my dad said "I'm fine. What do you want?"

"I'm fine as well, thanks for asking."

"OK, so what do you want?" I say impatiently. "Ok, enough of me being a good and caring dad." as he says I roll my eyes. "How about you come back to your home, we missed you." yea sure you did, I thought. "I don't know. It doesn't feel like home." I mumble "What do you mean?" he says and I could feel the anger in his voice "Doesn't matter. I don't really want to come back dad. Besides I'm with Harry your favorite." I say

"Why don't you come for dinner tonight and we could talk about it."

"Sure." I say and i hung up on him. I don't really want to go but that's the only way I can get rid of him. "Harry my dad has just invented us for dinner." I say and his eyes lit up "Oh, good." he smiled. He really likes my dad more than he like me.

Harry parked in front of Oscorp and we went in. On the entrance a tall, skin, blackhaird woman greeted us. She was model worthy. "Good afternoon Mr Osborn. I'm Felicia Hardy and I'm going to be your assistent." she smiled politely. "Would you like me to show you around?" she asked. Harry smiled and noded.

We were walking around Oscorp and they were talking like good old friends I felt like the third weel. "Mr Osborn you have a meeting in ten minutes." she checked the notebook that she was holding "Oh, already?"Harry chuckled "And you can call me Harry." he added with a big smirk on his face "Okay then Harry." she was blushing.

I could feel the anger growing inside me. They were literally flirting in front of me and it's even worse that he didn't care. "Oh and you miss where would you like to wait for him?" she turns to me and she doesn't look so pleased of me being there with them. She looks so happy that they are getting rid of me. "I don't know. Where can I wait?" I ask trying not to sound annoyed "Maybe outside in a café?" she says and I want to rip her head of "Why don't you wait in my office?" Harry says and I nod "Sure." I head to his office. I hope they don't do something stupid when I'm not around. I trust Harry or I think I do.

*Harry's pov*

"Shall we head to the meeting room?" I say as Y/n walks away. Felicia nods. We walked into the meeting room and I sat down on tge head of the table Felicia took her place next to me.

When the meeting ended and I was about to leave the room Felicia put her hand on my shoulder." Yes? "i turned to look et her "I was thinking maybe you'd like to go on a dinner with me tonight." she smiled politely "Oh I'm sorry, I'm bocked tonight. I have to go for a dinner at my girlfriend's house." I say and head to the door but she blocks it "Can you cancel?" she makes puppy eyes at me "Sorry! Maybe another time." I finally manage to walk out of the room.

Felicia is hot and has amazing figure but I'm already in healthy relationship with Y/n and I love her more than anything. If I wasn't with  Y/n maybe I'd look at Felicia. Y/n is my everything I can't breath when she isn't around I feel empty when she isn't by my side. I'd never thought I would love someone this much in my life that I'd end it if she ever go away from me. She is my reason to live and die if it's needed.

As I walk in I see Y/n sitting on top of my desk. She looked like she was dying from boredom. She turns to look at me "Finally!" she smiles and jumps off of the table. "Let's go home to get ready." I say and she just nods. We hold hands and head to the car.

She looked so saxy on top of that desk. I wish we didn't need to go to her parents house. Then we could stay in my office and I could make her scream my name. Maybe some other time.

" What are you smirking at?" Y/n takes me out of my trance. "Oh, just thinking." I smile at her and open the car door for her.