PART 1 "Her"

7 pm

In china

A/n pov

It was a usual but hectic day as the day came to its end there stood a beautiful woman in her twenties, standing in her balcony looking at the shining stars with her famous cold stare.

Her crimson eyes were shining and looking magical in moonlight that was facing her, but for some people Her magical yet extraordinary eyes was considered as a curse, people called her a cursed Queen, and some also called her a emotionless doll just because of her those eyes, She was considered as a Devil and the thing is she was, She Is a Devil in a human form, The most beautiful yet dangerous woman, Her Long Black curly hairs, Her Cherry red lips, Her curvy body and Glass like skin, makes her look ethereal, She was considered as the one of  most beautiful lady in the world.

The Pair of those magical yet empty eyes looked at the stars and sighed.

She sat on her seat like a Queen that she is with her long leg resting on another one. Back facing a man in his late twenties.

"So"?? She asked the Man Facing her back on him with her chair.

"She is dating". The man said as he looked at her hoping for some kind of reaction, he expected her to feel any emotion but it never came.

"Why are you so quiet? Aren't you angry"? He said making the woman in front of her sigh.

"No". She simply said with her cold yet calm tone which worried him the most, she then turned her chair towards the man.

"What are you thinking?" The man said looking suspiciously at the woman who was staring at him blankly.

"Prepare my jet." She said.

The man looked at her in disbelief before scoffing and saying, "Don't tell me we are going there, there is no way in hell I am going back." The man said to the woman who was looking at him uninterestingly.

"You don't have choice have you". "Dong Wook". She said and the man looked at her like he was about to cry.

"You cruel woman, why are you torturing me like that, if you hate me that much why don't you kill me." He said before dramatically gasping like he is being choked while the woman looked at him blankly, she knew his dramatic Bodyguard aka best friend would do this.

"1 hour" the woman said before turning around and getting out of the room.

"Yahhh, "LI-JING-XIU" come back, I can't pack everything in 1hour." Dong wook started to shout like a mad man while Jing-Xiu got towards her room to take her stuff.

Time skip

In korea

8 pm

A group of people were sitting around the dining table when someone spoke "Honey why are you not eating? Is the food not good?" He said while looking at the nervous and scared woman.

"N-no its just I am worried What would be her reaction when she will get to know about it." The woman said making the man he in front of her sighed then he spoke "Look I am sure she will accept it don't worry." The man said trying to cheer the woman who was just sitting their worriedly.

As they were continuing their conversation the seven boys looked at them and they cringed so hard when the couple in front of them were calling each other with some stupid cringy af names.

"Are they fucking teenagers just look at them yuckkkk!!!!" He said whispering to the other boys as he looked like he would puke.

"Stop with that dramatic attitude Jimin." The other guy said having enough with his over dramatic ass.