PART 37 "The Dress"

Jing-Xiu: Well, we are similar.

She said as everyone looked her.

Jungkook: What do you mean??

Namjoon realised what she was talking about and he quickly asked.

Namjoon: Are you-

He asked her.

Jing-Xiu nodded her head slowly.

Jing-Xiu: Yes. I am also adopted.

Everyone's eyes widened.

Taehyung: You're not Mrs Kim's real daughter??

Jing-Xiu: No. She adopted me when I was 11 or 12 I guess.

Namjoon: What about your parents, if you don't mind me asking.

Jing-Xiu: My dad died.

Silence.....

Namjoon: H-how?

Jing-Xiu: My father was from originally from Korea. He came to China to visit his business for the first time and then met my mother.

Jing-Xiu: My father died here in Korea- because of an accident.

"Lies"

Jungkook: And....your mother?

Jing-Xiu stayed silent. She didn't wanted to tell them more but it was now or never if not today there will be misunderstandings and she doesn't want that.

Jing-Xiu: She-

She paused.

Jing-Xiu: No, I- ran away from her.

She said it. She finally said it, the ugly truth about her whole existence is finally going to reveal itself. The way she is or how she came to all this is because of one single person her "mother."

Everyone's shocked faces were seen clearly. Their faces were full of questions.

Jin: You-you ran away?

She didn't said anything.

Hoseok: Why?

He asked gently. His tone was somehow comforting for her.

Jing-Xiu: Well, She wasn't a great mother you know.

Jing-Xiu: The woman with red eyes which were passed down to me certainly had beauty but not a beautiful heart.

Jing-Xiu: My father really loved my mother and she loved him too but-love isn't enough right.

She looked at the ground.

Jing-Xiu: My parents fought daily and the reason was me. My mother loathed me.

She closed her eyes.

Jing-Xiu: My mother and father fought a lot and because of this my mother's love for him vanished. But my father still loved her unconditionally.