PART 22 "Accepted"

Jungkook was outside Jing-Xiu's room listening to their conversation but he couldn't hear it at all. All he heard was mumbles. But he heard one thing.

Jungkook: Secret??? What Secret??

Few minutes before

the boys got downstairs as Dong Wook told them their father was calling them.They saw everywhere but they couldn't find him.

Taehyung: He's not anywhere.

Suga: Means that Dong Wook lied to us.

Jimin: But why would he lie to us??

Namjoon: Simple, he wanted to talk something personal to her.

Suga: You know, sometimes I think that she's not what we are thinking she is.

Everyone looked at Suga and he just shrugged his shoulders.

Jin: Wait, where is Jungkook??

Everyone looked around and saw that Jungkook was not there.

Meanwhile

Jungkook was about to go down with the others but just then he heard muffled sounds from inside Jing-Xiu's room.

He got closer to the door and put his ear on the door. He heard some muffled sounds from inside and heard some things.

Just then he felt a touch and flinched.

Jimin: Fuck- You little shit you scared me.

Jungkook looked at Jimin dumbfounded.

Jimin: What are you doing here?? We are finding you in the whole house.

Jungkook: Come with me.

He said and dragged Jimin out of here.

As Both of them came downstairs everyone was sitting.

Jimin: Yahhhh, stop dragging me like a rag doll.

Jungkook ignored him and got towards the others. Jimin followed him after cursing some words.

He settled himself on the couch and others gave him a questioning look.

Namjoon: Where were you??

Jimin: He was snooping around Noona's room this little shi-

Jungkook: Well yes, I was.

Suga: Care to tell us why??

Jungkook: When you guys were going downstairs I heard something from her room.

Jin: What did you heard??

Jungkook: Well, they were talking about some secret. Like no one should know about it and something.

Namjoon: See, told you.

Suga: Yeah yeah smarty pants.

He said and some of them chuckled while Namjoon just rolled his eyes. As they were talking they heard someone's voice.

Dong Wook: Hey boys.

Dong Wook chimed and got downstairs with Jing-Xiu who was standing by the support of Dong Wook. As soon as Jimin saw her he went straight towards her behind him was Jin.

Jimin snatched poor Jing-Xiu from Dong Wook which pressured her injuries and she flinched.

Jimin: I'm really sorry Noona but you need to rest why did you came out of your room.

Jin: He's right. Your injuries are fresh you should rest as possible.

Jin and Jimin took Jing-Xiu from Dong Wook more like snatching her like Dong Wook was stealing or kidnapping her.

As they took her Dong Wook was just looking at them with a shocked look and with his mouth open a bit. While Jing-Xiu stared at them with a little bit of shocked that was unable to be detected.

They both made her sit on the couch and Jin said.

Jin: Actually we wanted to talk something to you??

Jin said hesitatingly and Jimin understood he signalled others and they also understood. All of them sat around the couch and Dong Wook followed them.

Jing-Xiu looked at them and raised her eyebrow saying Jin to speak up. Jin looked at the others and sighed before saying.

Jin: W-well you see-

He again looked at others and they signalled him to talk further. He looked at them like with a "WTF Face" and again turned to Jing-Xiu.

Jin: So the thing is- Well, w-we accept you.

He said as Jing-Xiu looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Seeing her he gulped down and looked towards the boys again.

Dong Wook understood what was the matter and looked at Jing-Xiu with a warm smile on his face. Jing-Xiu looked at him and he slowly nodded his head telling her to accept it.

Jing-Xiu again looked towards Jin and the others. She stood up supporting herself by the couch. Dong Wook came towards her and held her for support. She didn't said anything and moved towards the stairs towards her room.

Dong Wook just sighed and supported her to go to her room. Meanwhile the boys looked at her with a confused look. They didn't think this to happen. She just left without any reply.

They all were silent for few minutes when Namjoon broke it.

Namjoon: I think she needs...... more time??

He said trying to convince everyone but it was looking like he was asking a question to himself.

Others just nodded and went towards their rooms.

Meanwhile

In Jing-Xiu's room, As Dong Wook and she entered he sat her on the bed and looked at her with a questioning and a disappointed look.

Dong Wook: Care to speak.

He said with his hands on his hips and looking at her talking like her father.

She looked at him and said-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Hey lovelies hope you all are doing I'm so so sorry I couldn't post for like two weeks. I'm sorry if you don't like this part but I'm currently out of ideas and my studies pressure is so much. Hope you all understand. I'll post the next part as soon as possible but can't promise when will I post it. I think this week or the next as I hope.............

Thanks for reading❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️