PART 15 "Accident"

Mr Kim: I-its Jing-Xiu, she has got in a accident.

Jimin: What?? Where is she??

Mr Kim: She was taken into a hospital but as her bodyguards were with her at that time nobody knows to which hospital she was taken.

Mr Kim: Dong Wook just went outside to contact bodyguards that were with her.

Mr Kim: News has been telling the accident was very bad.

As they all were talking they saw txt and blackpink entering inside the house with worried expression some of them were crying, clearly they have saw the news.

Kai: W-here i-s N-noona??

Kai was suppressing his cries but his whole face was red due to crying.

Jisoo: Aunty D-do you know where is unnie??

Mrs Kim shook his head shattering their hope.

Mr Kim: Don't worry kids, Dong Wook is contacting the bodyguards he will inform us. Till then sit down all of you.

As they all were sitting Namjoon spoke.

Namjoon: Dad, lets check the news.

He said and Mr Kim nodded. Jimin opened tv and they all started watching news.

When they saw it Mrs Kim started to cry harder while Mr Kim was hugging her.

Mr Kim: H-honey calm down.

On the news there was the place where Jing-Xiu's accident occurred, there was a very damaged car that was burned clearly showing that the fire occurred and it was Jing-Xiu's car.

One of the news reporter was telling that he saw Jing-Xiu and she was in a very bad condition.

All of them went into silent some silent sobs were heard but except that no one said anything.

Time skip

Everyone was sitting not saying anything just then Mr Kim got a call.

On the call

Mr Kim: Hello, Dong Wook?? Did you found it??

Dong Wook: Yes Mr Kim. But please don't cone here.

Mr Kim: Why??

Dong Wook: I know all of them are also there. It will be not good if you all will come to hospital.

Mr Kim: Dong Wook, they all are not in good condition they want to see her.

(Just then Mrs Kim snatched Mr Kim's phone and said)

Mrs Kim: Dong Wook, send me the address right now.

(She said sternly and anger was visible in her voice)

Dong Wook: Aunty try to understand Xiu will not like it.

Mrs Kim: I don't care if she likes it or not. She is my daughter and she just had a frickin accident. Tell me in which hospital she is right now Lee Dong Wook.

(Dong Wook didn't had a choice because if he will not tell her Mr Kim will figure out it in sometime)

Dong Wook: She's in xxxxx hospital.

Mrs Kim: Hmm.

End of the call

As she ended the call everyone looked at her.

Mrs Kim: She's in xxxx hospital.

Mr Kim: Lets Go.

They all stood up but some of them just stayed seated.