PART 27 "Emotions"

Note: So actually I accidentally deleted this part and don't have any copy do this might or totally be different than the Part 27. This is not a new part at all thus, the old part that has been accidentally deleted.

(And now my order is destroyed 😫😫😫)
____________________________________
As they entered inside they saw Jing-Xiu sitting on the bed staring at the empty space in her room.

Jin: N-noona??

Jing-Xiu looked at them her eyes first met Suga's creating an uncomfortable situation for them. Meanwhile for Suga he was behind everyone, his eyes were observing Jing-Xiu. When they made eye contact he saw how there were multiple emotions in her eyes, Hurt, Sorrow, and Anger. Angry, why was she angry??

He thought to himself but the answer he got was nothing.

The boys gathered around her bed. She looked at them with a questioning look.

Jing-Xiu: Why are you all here?? Didn't I said I wanted to be alone.

She said.

Jungkook: Yes you said that.

Jing-Xiu: Then??

Taehyung: We just decided not to hear it.

Jing-Xiu: When will you guys grow up?

She said closing her eyes out of frustration.

Jimin: What do you mean Noona?? You didn't eat anything since yesterday. You even skipped your dinner.

Jimin said whining.

Just then Jungkook put the tray of food in front if Jing-Xiu.

Jing-Xiu: I said I don't want to eat-

As she was speaking Jimin quickly shoved a spoon full of food in her mouth.

Jimin: And thats how its done.

Jimin said patting his shoulder.

Namjoon: Okay, when you are done eating, tell us we'll be outside.

Hoseok: And if you need anything you can call us.

Jing-Xiu: I'm not sick.

Jin: Yes, you are.

As they were going outside Dong Wook came inside with a bucket if ice cream in his hands.

Dong Wook: Why outside?? You can stay here. She would like it. Right Xiu??

He said grinning.

Jing-Xiu: Didn't you ate it In morning already.

Dong Wook: N-no.

He said stuttering clearly lying.

Jing-Xiu: Dong Wook give it to me.

Dong Wook: No.

He said clutching the bucket.

Jing-Xiu: Dong Wook.

She said in a warning tone.

Dong Wook: Wae, Wae, Wae. Don't try to be my mom. I am older than you.

Jing-Xiu: Then act like an elder.

She said and stood up.

Jing-Xiu: Dong Wook, give it to me right now.

She then snatched the bucket out of his hands and threw it in the dustbin.

Dong Wook then gasped loudly.

Dong Wook: You're an evil witch.

Jing-Xiu rolled her eyes. Just then her gaze went towards the boys who were quietly looking at the drama. She then cleared her throat and said.

Jing-Xiu: Go downstairs I'm coming to eat, set the table.

She said and went towards the washroom, Dong Wook then mumbled something and went downstairs. While the boys were still there.

Jungkook: Why doesn't she care for us like that??

Jungkook said complaining.

Jin: Give her some time, Jungkook.

Hoseok: Hyung, isn't it too late. Its been a week.

Jin: Some people take some time to decide.

Jungkook: He's lucky.

He said pointing towards Jimin.

Jimin: Wae??

Jungkook: You already have been accepted.

Jungkook said.

Namjoon: Okay kids, lets go downstairs.

Jimin grinned and went downstairs. The others also followed behind him.

Meanwhile Jing-Xiu was listening everything against the door. She felt helpless. How could she tell that she already accept them, but she can't make their lives hell along with her.

Jing-Xiu: What do I do??

She mumbled to herself.

Jing-Xiu: I can't be with them. I can't do this.

She said sitting on the cold floor before pressing her knees against her chest and hiding her face in it-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey lovelies hope you all are doing fine, I have rewritten this part and this is not 28 its 27 so please, bare with me again this is not 28 but 27. And it is also short and completely different then what I wrote in the actual part.

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️❤️