PART 2 " Is She Coming"

The other siblings except Suga looked at each other and then saw Suga.

" Hyung What Happened??" Jungkook said as confused as others.

Suga annoyingly groaned before saying, " We can't hack her information." He said to the boys who were again confused.

"Huhh" Jin said. "It means her information is secured, we can't get it. You Idiots." Suga said clearly angry with their behaviour.

"It can't be possible, We can get something, I mean her age, where does she live, School or university." Hoseok said making everyone agree.

"This isn't easy, If we cannot get her information, means she is not from Korea." Suga said figuring it out.

"Well that makes sense". Jungkook said taking the attention of everyone.

"How". Jin said, making Jungkook sigh, "Look she was not in the dinner, if she would've been in Korea so her mom couldn't hide such a big news from her, means that she is not in Korea." He said and this time everyone nodded with agreement.

"But we don't know anything about her except her name we have to know more, like age, How does she look, we know nothing." Taehyung said.

"Looks like we have to wait for our soon-to be mysterious step-sister." Namjoon said and then looked at everyone giving him "What the fuck" face.

"What I was just-" as he was about to say someone knocked at their door.

They looked at each other then Namjoon Said, "Come in". Just then a maid enter and said, "Sir Ms Lee is downstairs and is asking to meet Mr Kim." They all looked at each other and made their way towards downstairs to see a very nervous Go-Eun.

"Ms Lee??" Jin said and Ms Lee looked at her, "Where Is Gong-Yoo??" She said as she looked at the boys. "Dad Is busy", Taehyung said coldly as he was getting annoyed by her. "Taehyung behave." Jin said.

He looked at Ms Lee in An apologetic look and she smiles slightly accepting it. "I am really sorry to bother you guys again but its urgent, I really want to talk something important with your dad." Ms Lee said and as They were about to speak something they heard a voice. "What is it Honey."  They looked behind to see Mr Kim, He came forward and held her hand, again leaving his children with a cringy feeling because of the name he just called her with.

"She is coming."  She said with an nervous and scared expression which was clearly noticeable by everyone.

"What?" Mr Kim said clearly not understanding her as she was stuttering, "Jing-Xiu, She is coming in a few hours" she finally said making out the words. "Honey calm down" Mr Kim said calming the stressed lady down.

"N-no, She doesn't know about me dating she is gonna be angry what if she goes back to China again." Ms lee said.

And that's when boys realised it, "Hyung she lives in China that's why we can't hack her information." Namjoon whispered to Suga and others.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Hey guys its my first time writing a ff so I hope you all enjoy it. And one more thing please ignore my grammar mistakes and also This is purely my imagination it has nothing to do with the people in this ff's real life.

Thank you for reading.