PART 30 "Where Is She"

The smell of blood was in the whole house. It looked like it came outside of a horror movie. Just like something fictional. She thought.

She clenched The bunch of red thorn roses in her hand, blood ticking down her hand, and her red eyes turned the colour of the same red blood that was flowing from her hand.

There was a wall between them so her brothers couldn't really see her. The anger she was feeling was beyond someone's imagination.

Her hand clenched the flower more tightly. The red roses were nothing but some destroyed pieces mixed with her dark red blood.

She was there seeing everything, processing everything, fighting in her head with the voices she was hearing.

She then looked towards the other side and there was a man standing. She couldn't see clearly but it took her no time to guess. Black hair, the style of wearing clothes like that, the cold aura around him. It was him, Eun-Woo. That Fucker knew.

She thought to herself.

She then watched her brothers talking to the man.

Namjoon: So?? I hope now you're willing to give us some honesty.

He asked in a tone which she never heard.

Man: I-I s-swea-

Jungkook: Do you think we are stupid. You stole our weapons.

Taehyung: Its not easy to fool Mafias. You know??

Jing-Xiu: Fucking mafias!!! They are fucking criminals.

She mumbled to herself.

Suddenly a huge gun shot was heard making her look at that person's direction. It was Taehyung.

She frantically took steps back. And was out of the house. Her mind was fighting with every voice she heard.

Taehyung: Hyung, he's useless. Lets get the other one. He might be able to spill some beans.

Taehyung said playing with his gun.

Suga: Mhmmmm, but not today.

Taehyung: Wae??

Suga: Because I'm tired.

He sighed and rested his head on couch.

Eun-Woo: Was there someone??

He said out of the blue making everyone looking at him.

Jungkook: What??

Eun-Woo: I thought there was someone.

He said staring into empty space.

Jungkook: You're seeing things my friend.

Hoseok: Ok, everything later, first lets clean it.

Time skip

Hoseok: Fast, fast.

He said while replacing the carpet.