PART 34 "Memories"

As Ms Kang went upstairs to meet Jing-Xiu. Jimin turned to others.

Jimin: So??

Jungkook: What?

Jimin: What do we do about the "talking" part. She said she wants to know everything.

Taehyung: Don't be ridiculous. You're saying to actually tell her about our secret. Its been only few months since she started living with us. We barely know her.

Namjoon: But Taehyung, we also have many unanswered questions.

Jin: What do you mean?

Suga: He means of we're going to tell her our secret and she has to tell her's. She's also a mystery. We also have many unanswered questions.

Jungkook: Hyung, you're right about that but-

Taehyung: But what?? Don't you want to know why she acts like this. Clearly she has more secrets than us. If she wants us to answer her questions then she has to answer ours. Or else I am against telling anything.

Namjoon: Taehyung, you're right but don't you think we shouldn't force her if she doesn't want to tell.

Jin: He's right. Don't worry when the right time comes everything will be answered.

He said as he patted Taehyung's back.

Meanwhile as Ms Kang went upstairs she entered into Jing-Xiu's room, she felt how the room was chilly as the balcony was open. The dim light wasn't really helping as the room was still somewhat dark.

She searched the room for Jing-Xiu and found her sitting in front of her dressing table combing her hair. But something was wrong.

She went further and as Jing-Xiu felt her presence she turned around to look at her. Ms Kang stopped as she saw her.

Ms Kang: Xiu. Why are you wearing this??

She said as she looked at the dress she was wearing. Of course, she recognised it even after so many years. It was an old long dark blue dress. It was very simple yet elegant, it fitted her perfectly, it was like it was made for her, which was far from truth.

She went further to examine the dress.

Ms Kang: Why did you still kept it.

She asked, her voice was full of concern.

Jing-Xiu: I just wanted to keep it.

She said quietly. She then turned around as Ms Kang looked at her confusingly. Her crimson eyes more cold than before. The pair of those eyes stared towards the side of the dressing table. She then opened a drawer next to the dressing table and pulled out a black box. As she opened it, there it was. A beautiful pearl necklace. Just a perfect match for the dress she was wearing.

Ms Kang again looked at her worryingly, thinking why she's torturing herself like that. She knew what she was feeling, she herself was hating the fact that she can't so anything for her. Anything to end her suffering .

Ms Kang: You really don't have to force yourself to wear it.

Jing-Xiu: I'm not.

It was a lie. The dress she was wearing made her so uncomfortable but she won't admit because she didn't want anyone to know how much these things make her weak.

As she wore the necklace it was like it was choking her. The pearls of the beautiful pearl necklace felt tighter on her neck. So many memories cane flooding into her head. Little by little she felt like her breath was becoming shorter. She sucked up more air to feel calm. Nothing helped it. Still her expressionless face hid it all. The voices in her head taking away her from reality.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
??: You're so beautiful. Just like me.

??: Always be like this. Hmm??

The lady said as the little Jing-Xiu nodded.

??: And never go out. There are so many people who want to take you away. This world is really cruel.

Jing-Xiu again nodded while the lady kissed her on her forehead. The little girl looked out of the window seeing the snow falling, the little snowflakes looked beautiful. She wanted to go out but couldn't say anything. She looked at herself in the mirror, her cold crimson eyes looking at herself finding something. While the woman behind her combed her hairs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She came out of her thoughts as she heard Ms Kang's voice. She again saw herself in the mirror while the memories were yet again fresh, she picked up the hair brush and yet again combed her hairs.

Ms Kang: Xiu. Xiu, are you listening.

She nodded as she stood up before turning around to see Ms Kang.

Ms Kang: You look just like-

She stopped the next words that were coming out of her mouth.

Ms Kang: I'm so sorry. I was just so-

Jing-Xiu: Its ok.

She said as she walked past her, while Ms Kang collected some things for her to go.

Meanwhile, the others were still talking in downstairs. When Dong Wook came in.

Dong Wook: What took you all so long?? I've been waiting like forever.

Jin: Noona hasn't come yet.

Namjoon: There she is.

As he said it everyone looked towards the stairs-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey my lovelies. Hope you all are doing well, fine and are safe. And YESSSSS I finally did it. I completed it. So enjoy, love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. I remember I said I'll post till mid or end. But I just found the deleted draft in my notes, so I'm dancing 💃.

Thanks For Reading♥️♥️