PART 31 "Truth"

They reached inside the company and that's when he received a call. Both his and Jing-Xiu's attention went to it. It was one of her brothers Jin.

Jing-Xiu took the phone from him and cut the call.

Meanwhile

The Kim brothers were there in their living room.

Jin: That idiot is cutting the call.

They saw the news and also saw Dong Wook who was with Jing-Xiu.

Namjoon: Why isn't he calling us, if he found Noona.

Mrs Kim: What happened?? Where is Jing-Xiu??

She came running to the living room.

Jimin: We found her, but-

Mrs Kim: But??

Suga: She's not contacting us.

Jungkook: And that damned Dong Wook, he isn't picking up our calls, he's with noona.

Mrs Kim: He isn't picking your call??

She said and they all nodded.

Mrs Kim: Wait a minute.

She said and took out her phone and dialled Dong Wook's number. And put it on speaker.

Meanwhile Dong Wook was in his office doing some office work, suddenly he heard his phone ringing. He was annoyed now. The Kim brothers were calling him since morning.

Dong Wook: Its their hundredth call already.

He sighed and looked at his phone thinking it was one of the siblings but when he looked, it was not, it was Mrs Kim. He smiled he thought Jing-Xiu didn't said not to pick up her call.

He immediately picked up her call, just then he heard a loud noise.

On The Call

Mrs Kim: Lee Dong Wook. Do you have any idea how worried we were?? And yet you decided to ignore our calls.

(She shouted through the phone and Dong Wook was just listening to her with a sigh)

Dong Wook: Sorry, Aunty. But Xiu said to me to not pick up anyone's call.

Jin: What??

(Jin said coming forward listening his answers along with others)

Dong Wook: Well, I am not supposed to talk with you guys.

Namjoon: Us??

Dong Wook: Mhmm.

Suga: Why??

Dong Wook: Don't know. She is acting weird and I am worried.

(He spoke with a worried tone)

Mrs Kim: Dong Wook, I have to speak to her right now.

Dong Wook: She's not speaking with anyone, nor she's telling me anything.