PART 13 "Living With them??"

Present

A/n pov

After the boys told them what happened they all looked up to see their reaction no one said anything they all just stayed silent.

Hoseok: Then??

Kai: We stayed with Noona for sometime and after that she gave us to her aunt Ms Choi, she adopted us. She was a very kind woman.

Soobin: After that day She disappeared s-she left us in Korea. S-she said she will come back but she never came.

Beomgyu: And now we finally found her.

He smiled towards them.

As he said one more question was heard

Namjoon: Who are these girls who are calling her unnie.

Taehyun: They are her cousins from her father's side. They all wanted to pursue different carriers but their parents wanted them to manage their companies as all of them are businessman or businesswoman but Noona talked with them still they didn't understood so Noona took them with her. She managed everything for them. Jisoo Unnie wanted to do modelling, Jennie Unnie wanted to be a fashion designer, Rose Unnie wanted to be an Idol and Lisa Unnie wanted to be a singer.They stayed with her but after sometime their parents understood and they all are studying in different fields. And again she left. For them she is their saviour.

(Just wanted to tell you they are talking about her biological father. Ms Lee is her adopted mother she adopted her when she was 11 years old)

Jungkook: I didn't know she could be this kind. I mean she is just a total meanie

Yeonjun: She will only be kind if you give her respect that she deserves. She hates when someone disrespects her. One time Taehyun disrespected her and after that she didn't talk with her for a month she pretended like he didn't exist and he always has to do everything by his own.

Eunwoo: She is definitely interesting.

He said only to himself

Jimin: I didn't know this about her I swear to God I'm never ever gonna disrespect her.

They all talked with each other and after sometime Eunwoo said.

Eunwoo: Guys I've to go now. I have an work.

They understood and let him go. As he was going his gaze met with a red pairs of eyes the eye contact was maintained for some seconds. He broke the eye contact and got outside.

Meanwhile

Mrs Kim: Doll you didn't have to do all this.

Mr Kim: Yes she's right Jing-Xiu why did you do it.

Jing-Xiu: Just a small surprise from me Mother.

She said blankly While sipping her wine.

Mrs Kim: Well it is the most amazing surprise I've been given in my life.

Jing-Xiu just nodded.

Mrs Kim: Doll have you packed your things.

As she said that Jing-Xiu looked at her

Jing-Xiu: What??

Mrs Kim: Y-you are gonna live us.

Jing-Xiu scoffed

Jing-Xiu: And why would I do that?

Mrs Kim: I talked with Dong Wook and he said yes.

Jing-Xiu: Well he is most welcome to join you but not me.

She said while drinking her wine.

Mrs Kim: Please doll. I know I was unfair with you. Just give me one more chance. Please stay with your family.

Jing-Xiu: Step-family, Mother.

She said while sipping her wine.

Mrs Kim: Please I swear no one will bother you.

Jing-Xiu looked at her in her mind she was saying no but seeing her mother she just nodded.

Mrs Kim jumped in her wedding gown like a child but Jing-Xiu held her arm.

Jing-Xiu: Calm down Mother.

After Sometime everyone sat in their car Jing-Xiu sat with Dong Wook before going she was caught in a bone crushing hug by txt and blackpink.

Kai: We all will come tomorrow Noona.

Time skip (about 2 hours)

Dong Wook And Jing-Xiu came after sometime as they were having some office work. All the way Jing-Xiu was glaring at Dong Wook and he knew it so he just stayed silent an drove the car to the Kim mansion.

As he was about to go outside Jing-Xiu asked

Jing-Xiu: Why did you said yes.

He looked at her.

Dong Wook: Because your Mom almost begged me to make you come. I cannot do anything she was about to cry and you know you would've killed me if she cried.

She nodded and Dong Wook asked a question

Dong Wook: So you met them.

Jing-Xiu: Hmm.

Dong Wook: Thank God they didn't noticed me or else I would've been a dead meat.

He said holding his heart and Jing-Xiu got out of the car and Dong Wook followed her.

Jing-Xiu: Where are my bags??

Dong Wook walked towards the trunk of the car and opened it revealing four huge ass bags.

Jing-Xiu: You were prepared weren't you?

She said looking at the bags. Dong Wook just gave him his cheeky smile and walked towards the mansion while Jing-Xiu just cursed at him.

They walked inside the mansion she saw all of them were sitting in causals and her mom was in kitchen with Mr Kim.

As she walk inside while Dong Wook was shouting at her.

Dong Wook: YAHHH LI-JING-XIU, YOU SELFISH WOMAN I'M YOUR BODYGUARD NOT SERVANT.

He said while carrying four suitcases. Jing-Xiu got towards him and said.

Jing-Xiu: You wanted to stay here right?? Then take these bags and put it into my room.

Dong Wook looked at her like he was about to cry.

Dong Wook: You little-

He was cut off by Mr Kim

Mr Kim: Dong Wook, give this to staff they would-

Jing-Xiu: No Mr Kim, he will do it by himself.

She said and looked at Dong Wook and he just rolled his eyes.

Dong Wook: Thank You Mr Kim.

He said and gave the bags to staff. He then smiled cheekily towards Jing-Xiu and went to sit on the couch.

Jin: Why are you here with bags.

Other boys also looked at them with questionable expressions.

Mr Kim: Well Jing-Xiu is going to live here.

Namjoon: What???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Hey Lovelies hope you all are liking the story just to tell you it will take few days for me to write the next part.