PART 4 "Soon to be Step-Sister"

Bts pov

We were very curious to see the girl as dad was praising her very much and mostly her eyes. We took some steps towards her and Dad clearly saw us, so he cleared his throat and said.

Mr Kim: Dear, meet my sons.

He said indicating towards the boys and after some seconds she turned towards us with her hands behind her back.

We were amused like we were totally froze looking at her she was beautiful she had long black curly hairs, glass like skin, heart shaped lips, and then our gaze met with her eyes. Jungkook gasped so loudly that he started to cough.

She had red eyes, we had never seen a person with this eye colour so we were totally froze.

Her red eyes stared at us like she was observing us after sometime Ms Lee broke the silence as the situation was getting awkward.

Ms lee: Doll, Lets go eat something you must be hungry.

She broke the eye contact and got towards the table while we were still standing like statues.

Jungkook: Hyung her eyes.

Jungkook said indicating her eyes.

Jungkook: They were magical, she didn't looked real, woah.

Jungkook jumped excitedly and started following the girl behind.

Dong Wook: Xiu-aahh, I am also hungry.

We looked towards the guy in black suit with an irritating look.

He just glanced at us and followed everyone behind.

Time skip

A/n pov

They all settled in the dining area and started eating dinner.

(Let me tell you how they were sitting)

Mr Kim was sitting in the front of the table and Jing Xiu was sitting in front of him at the last of the table. Beside Mr Kim, Ms Lee was sitting and then Jin,Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook. In front of Ms lee it was Namjoon beside him Suga, Taehyung and Dong Wook was sitting beside Jing-Xiu.

(I also don't know what I wrote so just cope with it please.)

Everyone was silently Eating when Ms Lee shouted.

Ms Lee: Omo, Jing-Xiu. Is that a tattoo??

She asked and everyone's attention was on Jing-Xiu, and they noticed the tattoo on her arm. They couldn't see it because her long sleeve was blocking their view but Ms Lee saw it clearly.

It was a beautiful yet dark tattoo with a flower in red and a black snake.

(Here is a pic)

(The rose is dark red and the snake is black)

Ms Lee: You have some explaining to do Ms Li.

Jing-Xiu just stayed silent and ate her food peacefully.