PART 33 "Going Back??"

Jimin cried more and hugged her leaving her off guard. She neither hugged him nor she pushed him away, she just stayed silent while he calmed down in her embrace.

Jing-Xiu: Calm down Jimin.

She said her voice was somehow soft. As he calmed down, he separated herself from her. There was an awkward silent as they didn't talked.

Just then Dong Wook came and tried to clear the awkward situation between the siblings.

Dong Wook: Hey, so we are no going right??

Jing-Xiu didn't answered him and walked past him like he didn't exist. He cursed her in every language before sitting on the sofa. Knowing that she has something more to say.

Jing-Xiu: I'm having a business meeting.

She simply said before going to her room.

Everyone looked at her disappearing figure before turning to Dong Wook thinking he knows where this business trip is.

Dong Wook: We are going back to China because of a business meeting tomorrow.

He said looking at the schedule in his phone. That was just sent to him by his "boss".

Hoseok: But she just said she's not leaving.

Jin: Well she didn't said she was staying either.

Jungkook: So. She'll leave.

He said sadly.

Dong Wook: But only for some weeks.

Jimin: Weeks? We thought for some days.

Dong Wook: Well, you know her business is actually in China right?? She's staying here doesn't mean her business is actually in Korea. The Main branch is in China. She's trying to shift the branch and the business here, but its taking a little time.

Namjoon: He's right. Its been a month since she's here, managing two businesses must be hard for her.

Dong Wook: She might actually not go.

He said out of the blue and everyone looked at him.

Hoseok: What do you mean??

Dong Wook: Well, if you guys make these expressions and started crying, she will not go.

Taehyung: Wtf, do we look like kids to you??

He said making a annoyed and disgusted face.

Dong Wook: Well, I thought when you guys were crying and begging to her, you really looked like kids.

He said grinning at them.

Jimin: Come on, I thought she was going to go forever. It was natural to cry.

He said embarrassingly.

Jungkook: Its ok Hyung.

He said reassuring his brother.

Dong Wook: Don't worry, she's not gonna go today or tomorrow.

Jin: Then?

Dong Wook: Its the day after tomorrow.

As he said that Jungkook quickly picked up Jing-Xiu's bags.

Jungkook: Pick your bags yourself and put it in the car.

He said and carried Jing-Xiu's bags.

Dong Wook: H-hey, your sister's gonna kill me. Stop you little piece of shit.

He said as he tried to stop him.

Jungkook: Come on, pick up your bags. Don't you  wanna go.

Dong Wook: No. I don't wanna live with you little shits.

Namjoon: Come on, We are gonna convince Noona, don't worry.

Dong Wook: Oh, I'm not worry.

He said picking up his bags and followed Jungkook.

Dong Wook: Go and get your lovely Noona. I'll be in the car, waiting.

He said going out and just then Jungkook entered. And behind him was Ms Kang, looking confused.

Jimin: Hey, Ms Kang.

Jimin said remembering her when he came here for the first time.

Ms Kang: Ahh, hey Jimin.

She said with a cheerful smile, but her confused tone didn't go unnoticed by them.

Jimin: Well, Noona is here. So we also came to meet her.

As he said that, Ms Kang looked at him with a surprised expression.

Ms Kang: Xiu is here?? Ohh God. That Dong Wook didn't told me. Where is she??

Suga: She's upstairs and packing for going back.

Ms Kang: She's going?? She just came right?

Her cheerful tone was replaced with a sad one.

Jimin: No worries, she's here for sometime, you can go and meet her.

She nodded and smiled at him and went upstairs-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey my lovelies so sorry for the wait. This is the longest break I've taken and also I'm so sorry but the updates will not be regular as I told you I'm having these damn studies. So See you next month. Love yaaa.

Ps: So sorry for this short chapter this might be the worst chapter I've written as I had to post and give you guys something.

Thanks for reading❤️❤️❤️.