PART 28 "Knowing our Sister"

Hey, its me again, just wanted to tell you that this part is 28 not 27, I accidentally deleted that part, so kindly go to the next part which is part 27 "Emotions". So please go to the next part.
___________________________________
Jing-Xiu: I can't be with them. I can't do this.

She said sitting on the cold floor before pressing her knees against her chest and hiding her face in it-
_____________________________________

Time skip

Everyone was waiting for Jing-Xiu to come and eat with them. As they all heard the sound of someone coming downstairs, they all looked back to see Jing-Xiu coming down. Suga was the first one to stand up. he didn't know what happened, but his body acted on its own, he reached towards her and took her hand to help her come down.

As he realized what he was doing he stopped and just froze in his spot, he could see from the corner of his eyes that his brothers and Dong Wook was staring at him like they had seen something that they couldn't believe.

While Jing-Xiu was looking at him with a somewhat amazed look. She thought the coldest of them was showing some emotion towards her.

Just then she realised Suga was taking her towards the couch he sat her down. He then moved aside feeling embarrassed as Jing-Xiu looked at him she saw his cheeks were red. Her lips automatically formed into a small smile seeing him being like that.

Dong Wook: XIU, d-did-y-ou s-smiled just now.

Dong Wook shouted and everyone's head turned 360 degrees towards her. Dong Wook rubbed his eyes as he took his hands away from his eyes the rare moment was gone.  Her lips were formed into a thin line.

Dong Wook: Y-you s-smiled- No this must be some type of dream.

Dong Wook started slapping his cheeks mumbling that its just a dream.

Dong Wook: Never. You could never smile. I am dreaming.

Jing-Xiu looked at him with bored expression meanwhile the boys were staring at her to see "The Precious" moment again.

Jimin: Did you see it?? Did she smiled??

Jungkook: Don't know, I think that crazy hag has gone mad.

Jungkook said boringly, but still he was still looking at her with some hope in his eyes.

Jing-Xiu: Let's eat.

Jing-Xiu said standing up and made her way towards the dining area.

As she entered there she saw there was no food on the table. She then looked at the boys who were popping inside like chicks. She then realised that one was missing. "Jin".

Jing-Xiu: Where is Jin.

Namjoon: Hyung went outside for some work.

Namjoon said smiling.

Jing-Xiu: And???

Hoseok: He didn't cook.

Hoseok said nervously.

Jing-Xiu: What about this one???