PART 11 "Wedding"

Soobin: They are my friends uncle. She is Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie they both are sisters and then Park Rose and Lisa Manoban.

Mr Kim: Welcome girls.

He said looking at the girls who were confused but still they smiled and nodded.

Ms Lee: Honey, who are they??

Mr Kim: They are my son's friends This is Choi Yeonjun, Choi Soobin, Choi Beomgyu, Kang Taehyun, Huening Kai.

They smiled and bowed.

Ms Lee: Welcome kids.

She said but still she was looking at Entrance waiting for her daughter just then Jisoo said.

Jisoo: Soobin, Where is he.

She asked and the boys looked here and there.

??: I am here.

They looked around to see Cha Eunwoo their friend he came and bowed.

Eunwoo: I am sorry, I am late.

Mr Kim: Ohh its okay dear.

They all talked with each other and all of them gave some time to Mr and Soon to be Mrs Kim.

Jungkook: So, How are you all?? And who are these girls.

Yeonjun: They are our friends. You just met them for the first time.

Jungkook: Ohh.

As they all were talking Ms Lee said.

Ms Lee: She's here.

The music stopped and the sound of heels came everyone looked at the entrance there stood Jing-Xiu with her hands behind her back and beside her was Dong Wook wearing a red suit looking absolutely handsome.

Flashback

A/n pov still

Dong Wook: All of them are ready.

Jing-Xiu: Go and get ready.

Dong Wook looked at himself and again asked.

Dong Wook: Me??

Jing-Xiu: Yes, you. Here.

She gave him a red suit and he widely smile.

Dong Wook: Xiu-ahhh, I love you.

He wiped his invisible tears and got out of the room in the speed of light.

Jing-Xiu started getting ready as she is a lady who keeps her words she said that she will come to the wedding means she will come.

Time skip (as I am lazy)

She looked her self in the mirror and just then Dong Wook came.

Dong Wook: Xiu-ahhh, How am-

He stopped as he looked at Jing-Xiu his jaw dropped.

Dong Wook: Xiu-ahhh, you are looking beautiful. Oh my heart. You look good in makeup you know.

Jing-Xiu: You said makeup artist to force me to do it. 

She said as she rolled her eyes towards him.

Dong Wook: My little sissy l. Give me a hug.

He said coming forward and Jing-Xiu kept her her on his chest to maintain the distance.

Dong Wook: I forgot that this Angel is a big meanie.

He said and pout.

Jing-Xiu just got outside the room and Dong Wook followed her while throwing tantrums.