PART 25 "Nighmares Pt 2"

Not seeing any other option Jin started stroking her hair. He said sweet things in her ear. He held her hand tightly.

Jin: Please calm down.

He said.

Noona-
_____________________________________

As soon as he said it. Jing-Xiu opened her eyes she sat up straight. She was breathing heavily her cheeks were wet. Jin stood up to give her some space. Yoongi who was observing her, came a little closer he didn't know what happened to him, he sat down the bed and Jing-Xiu hugged him quickly. It all happened so quickly that everyone were not even able to speak a word.

As for Yoongi his eyes were so wide it felt like his eyeballs were gonna roll out. He didn't know what to do. Just then he felt his shirt getting wet. He looked down and saw Jing-Xiu. She was clutching his shirt tight. Her other hand was holding his hand, her long nails digging into his skin.

She was crying hysterically. Clutching his shirt her tears were soaking his shirt. Yoongi took his free hand to take her in his arms.

The boys on the other hand were looking at the girl sadly. Just thinking that what actually happened that she's crying so badly, or what did she saw. Their heart was aching seeing her.

Jimin: Noona??

Jimin said as gently as he could. But she didn't reply. Then Yoongi got towards her ear and whispered softly.

Yoongi: What happened Noona??

He didn't even realised that he called her Noona. It just came out naturally.

Jing-Xiu: She's gonna kill me.

She whispered softly but enough to everyone in the room to hear.

Yoongi: Calm down. No one is gonna do anything to you. Okay??

He said and she nodded a little.

Yoongi: Now come sleep.

He said but she refused.

Jing-Xiu: N-no.

She refused stuttering. Her voice a mere whisper, she was so vulnerable right now. No matter how much hard she's trying she can't be strong right now just the thought of what she saw scares her to death. She just wants herself free of it, free of everything, but the things happened in her past are haunting her. She knows that she'll never be free of it her past will always haunt her. She can never start a life without tension.

Yoongi gently hugged her. Her body was in his arms and he was rocking her a little so that she could sleep or stay calm. He was worried he tried not to but the tension was clearly seeing on his face.

After a while her cries died her shivering body started to calm. Yoongi looked at her and saw her sleeping in his arms. As he was about to stand up she opened her eyes a little.

Jing-Xiu: Don't.

She said holding him more tightly. He sat there quietly. The night went by and tiredness took over them.

All of them slept there. Yoongi made sure to lay Jing-Xiu down but as he was about stand up from bed he saw Jing-Xiu was holding his hand tightly so tightly that the grip was uncomfortable. As he had no choice so he laid down with her.