PART 29 "Red Roses"

2 weeks later

Its been 2 weeks since that day, and right now the boys have all gone to some work of theirs for over a week. Jing-Xiu also stayed in her office for somedays. As she had some important work to take care of.

It was 2:am in the morning, and she was done checking her last document. She then stretched her hands together and looked at her phone. She was really tired as she didn't sleep for two days straight.

She stared at the stars from her window and sat down on the chair, her long leg resting on another. Looking at her phone.

She saw 5 missed calls from Dong Wook. She called him back but he didn't picked up the call. She stood up from her chair and took her blazer from the stand.

She headed outside from her cabin, as she expected the office was almost empty, except for some people who were working in night shifts. She then headed towards the door, as the employees saw their boss they bowed in respect.

She reached towards the elevator. There were three elevators in the building, one for employees, one for important clients or some special people, and one only reserved for the CEO herself.

As she was about to press the button, someone else pressed it for her. She then looked at her side and saw the one of the employees. As his gaze met with hers intimidating ones, he automatically looked down and bowed.

She then went inside the elevator but as the elevator was about to close, she stopped it.

Jing-Xiu: Come in.

She simply said to the employee. He had an confused and scared look.

Jing-Xiu: Come in.

She said getting irritated. As the employee sensed her tone he immediately got in. The silence was suffocating, not for Jing-Xiu but for that poor employee, he was scared to death.

As the elevator opened he practically ran outside. Jing-Xiu just minded her own business and went outside the office gate. As she was going a guard opened to door for her. She bowed as he was older than her.

The guard smiled at her kind gesture. As she came outside she saw her car in front of her, with a driver.

Jing-Xiu: Where is Dong Wook??

Driver: He said he had some important work, so he couldn't come.

The driver said.

Jing-Xiu: Mhmm. You can go.

She said.

Driver: W-wha-

Jing-Xiu: I'll come by myself.

She said and started going forward. Seconds later she saw the car going towards different direction.

She walked on the empty road where only some cars were passing by. She entered inside a flower shop and the lady at the counter looked at her.

Florist: Ahh, dear its bern a long time since you came here.

Jing-Xiu nodded her head and said.

Jing-Xiu: I want the-

Florist: White roses. I know.

The lady said smiling.

Jing-Xiu again nodded a little.

As the lady bought the white roses. Jing-Xiu's gaze went towards the red roses sitting next to the counter. They were beautifully bloomed and was decorated in the vase. Her hands went towards the roses and as she picked out a rose. The thorns pricked her fingers.