PART 3 "Meeting"

*Hey guys so the thing is I changed the pattern of my writing as old one was a bit difficult for me so enjoy..*

Bts pov

Jungkook: Means she lives in China??

He whispered to us

Hoseok: Now that makes alot of sense that's why Suga Hyung couldn't hack her information.

Suga: I can hack anyone's information even the ones who doesn't live in the country, its just her information is protected. No one can hack it.

Namjoon: No one, means Asia's top hacker??

He said to him in a mocking tone.

Suga: Shut up you di-

Mr kim: Kidss!!

We all looked in front again to see our dad glaring at us as he heard what we said. Namjoon mouthed a sorry to him to which he nod his head a little.

Then he turned to Ms lee and said.

Mr Kim: Honey, Can you please stay calm.

Ms Lee: N-no, You don't know her she will get angry. She will get upset with me. And if she goes back to China again. And never what if she never contacts with me.

Mr Kim: Honey, You are thinking too much, Don't stress yourself. Hmmm??

Dad tried consoling Ms Lee, but it did not effected her.

Hoseok: Why are you scared of your own daughter??

He said but soon regretted it as Dad looked at him with a glare to which he only gulped.

Ms Lee: I am not scared I am worried, She is a really sensitive person. She is coming to Korea after 12 years. And the first thing she will know is that her mom is dating, not even dating she is planning to get Married.

She said biting her nails in nervousness.

Mr Kim: When she is coming??

He asked out of blue as Ms Lee looked at him.

Ms Lee: I-in few hours.

Taehyung: Why she is coming so suddenly, I mean she stayed in China for 12 years and suddenly coming at the time when you guys decided to get married. It means she knows about you dating dad.

He said and and everyone agreed cause he made sense but it made Ms Lee froze in her place.

Ms Lee: I-if she k-knows, w-will she accept it??

She said asking Dad as he was as confused as us.

Mr Kim: I am sure she is gonna understand.

As he said Ms Lee's phone rang and picked it up without seeing the number.

On the call

Ms lee: Hello?

??: Mother.
(A deep cold yet calm voice spoke)