PART 8 "Noona"

A/n pov

Jimin stood their shocked he saw Jing-Xiu looking at him with her cold eyes.

She was looking very beautiful under that moonlight. She was wearing the same dress that she was wearing in dinner.

Jing-Xiu: Aren't you tired after following me??

She said making him even more shocked his eyes widened he was looking like his eyes would pop out of his sockets.

Jing-Xiu: Keep your eyes in, I might take them out.

Jing-Xiu said making Jimin come back to his senses. He said embarrassed.

Jimin: I d-don't w-anna come.

He said stuttering clearly visible that he was shivering because of cold.

Jing-Xiu: Fine then suffer. Your brothers will take at least 1 or more hours to come to this place.

She started walking and Jimin stopped her sighing in defeat.

Jimin: O-okay.

He said and ran behind her to follow her.

After walking for sometime they walked towards the gate of a big gate and it was opened by guards.

Jimin looked around looking at the mansion with glittering eyes. It was much bigger than their mansion.

Jimin: Is there someone else in the mansion??

He looked around to see a Lady in her 50s coming downstairs.

Ms Kang: Xiu, dear, who is this young man??

Dong Wook: He is Park Jimin, Xiu's soon to be step brother.

Jimin looked towards Dong Wook who was eating his ice-cream sitting on sofa basically laying on it stuffing his face with ice cream.

Ms Kang: Dong Wook its already your 3rd box of ice cream you might catch a cold.

She Said looking worriedly at Dong Wook.

Jing-Xiu sighed and walked towards Dong Wook and snatched the Ice cream box.

Jing-Xiu: If you catch a fever I am gonna kill you, I can't deal with your whining ass asking for cuddles with a fucking pout.

Dong Wook: Wae Wae, Give my ice cream back .

He said taking his ice cream away from Jing-Xiu's Hands.

Dong Wool: Yahhh, you are younger than me but still you act like my mom.

Jing-Xiu: Because you act like a child, be mature, it is not your age to play around causing mess while I handle your ass.

She said while looking at Dong Wook who was holding his Ice cream close to his chest like his life depended on it.

Jing-Xiu: Dong Wook.

She said in a warning tone and Dong Wook gave back his Ice cream.

Jing-Xiu: One box per day.

She said looking at Ms Kang and she nodded.

Then her gaze went to a confused yet Shivering Jimin. Her gaze somehow showed an emotion looking at the boy and Dong Wook clearly noticed it her red empty eyes showed a little warmness which was rare to see.

She took a blanket and covered him properly.

Jing-Xiu: Come here.

Jimin didn't said anything and followed her like a lost puppy.

Soon they reached a place which was heated then other rooms Jimin's eyes caught a fire place that was heating the room, the room was small yet beautiful it had couches and 4 arm chairs near the fire place. There was a big screen tv and a coffee table between all the chairs. And a beautiful big window which was slightly open.