PART 7 "Will She Accept"

After sometime Dong Wook and Jing-Xiu came.

Everyone started eating without a word as they didn't want to touch the main topic for now.
(The seats were same as before)

In between the dinner Mr Kim stood up and cleared his throat. Everyone's attention was on him except Jing-Xiu.

He looked at her and knew she was listening۔

Mr Kim: So, as you all know, l and Go-eun are getting married tomorrow.

He looked at Jing-Xiu for her reaction but she was just eating her meal calmly.

Dong Wook: Aunty. Congrats.

He said with a big smile. Just then a cold yet calm voice was heard

Jing-Xiu: Then why did invite me here.

She asked as everyone looked at her.

Ms Lee: Huhh??

Jing-Xiu: Well taking my opinion was optional for you guys. The wedding is planned then why??

She asked and her mom was silent.

Jing-Xiu: And Mom, you didn't called me for 12 years and suddenly a week ago you called me for the first time, because of this.

Jing-Xiu: Since you decided it. What can I do??

She said and stood up. She bowed and started making her way towards the exit.

Ms Lee: Jing-Xiu stop it.

Ms Lee finally said but this time her voice was somehow angry. Jung-Xiu didn't said anything she just wanted to listen what her mother wanted to say.

Ms Lee: Why can't you see me happy.

She said like a whisper but All of them heard her. Jing-Xiu turned around to face her mother.

Ms Lee: Why are you like this. You just care about yourself not about me. Do you have some respect for me. You are just selfish. You never showed any emotions to me nor even opened up to me. You are just a waste You are just a big mistake that I bought in my life ,I even regretted that I ever -

She hauled her words back as she realised what she is saying. She couldn't even look up to see her daughter. Just then she spoke with her cold yet calm voice.

Jing-Xiu: Why did you stop??

She looked at Jing-Xiu but this time her eyes showed a emotion that she couldn't read. She spoke further.

Jing-Xiu: You are right, all of the words you said are right Mother.

Jing-Xiu said directly looking at her mother.

Jing-Xiu: Its your life mother, I am no one to choose your decisions but I can choose mine. I am coming to Mr Kim Gong Yoo and Ms Lee Go Eun's wedding.

Ms Lee looked at her daughter in confusion.

Jing-Xiu: As a guest not as your daughter. Ms lee.

She said which broke Ms Lee's heart into billion pieces. She knew this time it was her mistake snd she has no right to say anything.

Jing-Xiu again bowed and got outside of the mansion while Ms Lee was sobbing and Kim brothers were dumbfounded at scene that happened few minutes ago.

Bts pov

We just stood there after Ms Lee's daughter was gone.

Suga: Guess, She dislikes this marriage more than us.

Namjoon: Right, but did you hear Ms Lee I didn't though she would say this to her daughter. And she didn't called her for 12 years when she was in China. I didn't thought Ms Lee could do this, She is such a sweet lady.

Jin: You are right Namjoon.M-Wait, Where is Jimin.

We all looked here and there to see where is Jimin. But he was nowhere to be found.

Just then Taehyung's mobile got a message as he saw it he said.

Taehyung: Hyung, I got Jimin's message.

We all looked at Taehyung's phone and saw Jimin texted him saying he has some work he will come home after sometime.

We all looked at each other and shrugged of our shoulders.

Time skip

Jimin's pov

As Ms Lee's daughter got out with her bodyguard I followed them, I heard her saying.

Jing-Xiu: Go to home.

Dong Wook: Wae??

Jing-Xiu: I have some work.

He nodded and got inside the car and drove off while Jing-Xiu sighed and started walking in the opposite direction.

Jimin: Where the hell is she going??

I muttered to myself and started following her.

She stopped at a flower shop and bought some White roses. She again started going somewhere and I followed her.

After sometime she reached at a place and I widened my eyes. It was where my stepmom's Mrs Kim's grave was.

I just stood their maintaining some distance from her. I saw her stopping in front of a specific grave and she sat down their.

I also moved forward and hided behind a bush to hear her.

A/n pov

Jing-Xiu just sat their and looked at the grave, she moved her hands towards the tombstone. Jimin saw someone's name written on it but he couldn't see it due to darkness.

Jing-Xiu caressed the name and putted the white roses there after sometime she stood up and again stopped at a specific grave this time Jimin's eyes widened. He saw her stopping at Mrs Kim's grave, she putted the white rose there and said something. She stood their for sometime and got out of the Graveyard.

After sometime Jimin saw her walking towards a mansion and she got inside.

Jimin sighed and called Taehyung

On The Call

Jimin: Taehyung???

Taehyung: Hmmm??

(Taehyung said in a sleepy voice)

Jimin: Can you pick me up.

(As soon as Jimin said that Taehyung's eyes shot open)

Taehyung: Dude, Where the heck are you??? Its fucking 5am. Are you on a mission??

(Jimin sighed hearing his twin panicking)

Jimin: Tae, I was just out for a walk.

Taehyung: At fucking 5am.

(He said rhyming with Jimin a hint of sarcasm was clearly visible in his voice)

Jimin: Just pick me up. Its fucking freezing here.

(As he said he heard a loud scream he gulped knowing who was he)

Jin: PARK FUCKING JIMIN!!!

Jimin: H-hyung???

Taehyung: Sorry Jimin Hyung but we all were sitting together when you called they asked me to put my phone on speaker. I just acted that I was sleeping.

(Taehyung said knowing he has to face the wrath of Jimin after he come to home)

Jin: I will deal with you later you rat, first tell me where the hell are you.

Jimin: At xxxxx place.

Taehyung: Ok wait there.

End of the call.

As soon as Jimin cut the call he gasped seeing a silhouette beside him.

??: Its cold outside come inside.

A cold yet calm voice was heard behind him. He looked back to see the person he least expected to see "Jing-Xiu".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Hey fellas hope you all are doing well, Hope you are liking my story feel free to vote and comment hope you all will like the parts ahead.