PART 20 "Accepted part 2"

He said got up before dashing towards his room while the Kim siblings looked at him with their jaws on the ground.

Meanwhile Jimin was smiling and jumping here and there as he knew Jin accepted Jing-Xiu.

Timeskip

Right Now Kim Brothers were inside Jin's room circling him like he had betrayed them.

Namjoon sighed.

Namjoon: Guys why are we circling him like he is a criminal.

Everyone looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon: Its his choice. We have no right to get angry on him.

Everyone stayed silent while Jin sat on sofa while sighing. Beside him was Jimin.

Jimin: So you finally decided to accept her??

Jin nodded.

Jin: Look guys I never said I'll never accept her. I said i was gonna check her first.

Suga: So??? You accepted her??

Jin: Yes I accept her. She's a very good person yes she is cold and doesn't talk that much but her actions tell how much she loves a person.

Suga: Done with a emotional lecture.

He asked being bored as Jin glared at him.

Namjoon: Well than I am willing to give a chance to her.

Now everyone's eyes were on Namjoon.

Namjoon: Look guys its our only chance to have a sister. I think we should give it a try. I am not forcing you guys but I'm willing to try.

Hoseok: Well than I am also giving it a try. Like why not??

Jungkook: Than I am in too.

Everyone looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook: Well, I liked her from the start so don't stare at me like that.

Jimin: Then who called her a-

Jungkook: I was angry that day. I didn't mean it.

He said looking towards Jimin.

Now everyone's eyes were on Taehyung and Suga.

Taehyung: Don't look at me like that. You all accepted her doesn't mean I will.

Namjoon: Taehyung at least give it a try.

Taehyung just sighed and nodded.

Now only one person was left.

Suga: I will try.

They all smiled except Taehyung, towards Suga.

Suga: Don't you dare to come close or give me that stupid smile.

Timeskip

Jing-Xiu was inside her room with Blackpink who were chaotic as always. Jisoo was trying to separate Lisa and Rose who were apparently fighting over a dress from Jing-Xiu's wardrobe. Meanwhile Jennie was eating popcorns while laughing at them.

Meanwhile, Jing-Xiu highly suspected her choice of friends to make, as she was making a so done face.

While, Txt were having a important work as they came to meet Jing-Xiu and left early.

Lisa: Unnie???

Jing-Xiu looked at her.

Lisa: Unnie tell her to go find another dress I liked it first.

She whined like a baby as she knew Jing-Xiu adores her the most.

Rose: Do not even think about that you little brat.

Jing-Xiu: Don't fight you two. I will give both of you the same dress give me a day will you???

She said feeling so done with them.

Lisa: Unnie~

Lisa again whined but this time getting a smack from Jisoo.

Jisoo: She's already unwell are you two going to make her faint again?? Stop this shit right now. Let Unnie rest.

Jennie stood up before dragging Lisa with her.

Jennie: Jisoo Unnie you drag Rose I am gonna take this trash outside. Goodbye Unnie.

(So the thing is there are so many unnies in ff so I will only call Unnie to Jing-Xiu, while others with name like Jisoo Unnie, Jennie Unnie........ Like That.)

She said and waved towards Jing-Xiu before dragging Lisa outside with her while Jisoo dragged a sulking Rose out.

Jing-Xiu sighed as all of them were gone. But she liked being with them. She never says it but she really enjoys being with them.

As her room was a mess because of the world war III that happened in her room few minutes ago. She decided to clean it.

(A note about Jing-Xiu that she is always paranoid about cleaning)

She tried to stood up holding the side of her bed but as she was about to fall someone held her securely by her waist.

She knew it was not her brothers or Dong Wook but then who???

??: You should be careful.

She knew who it was.

Cha Eunwoo-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Hey lovelies hope you are liking the story but before it please follow this amazing author. Seriously I love her stories luvbangton