PART 17 "What Happened"

Flashback

As soon as she said that that, a truck crashed into Jing-Xiu's car. Her car got upside down due to the strong impact and started to caught fire.

Her right arm caught fire as she tried to scream but it was like a whisper. She didn't had any strength to shout. Blood was dripping from her body and head. She felt her eyes getting heavy and lost her conscious.

Present

Her eyes were very red right now because of suppressing her cries. She looked like a broken soul. She's a broken soul who just needed comfort right now. She looked at the blank space in her room. She thought how empty she is. How lonely, broken she is. She shows the world that she's strong but in reality she's a girl who craved for affection from her childhood.
Her heart's always been  burning from inside.

At this time her tears made their way out of her eyes. Uncountable tears escaped through her eyes, but she didn't cry. She just stared at the blank space. She just needed a hug right now. She just needed someone to comfort her, to tell her that they will be always there for her. But in reality she doesn't has anyone.

She thought of the person who called her. She just closed her eyes just the thought of that person's make her to kill them.

She shook her head and made her blank face again she wiped her tears. She harshly pulled the needles in her hand and pulled the wires attached to her body. Just as her feet touched the cold floor. She felt immense pain in her body and fell down with a loud thud and because her wounds were fresh the stitches on her stomach got opened causing it to bleed.

(I did not mentioned her stomach getting wounded but she had an accident she had many unnamed injuries so yeah😉😉)

She again tried to stand up and fell down. But she's stubborn she again and again tried causing her injuries to bleed.

Meanwhile

Jin was on his laptop doing something regarding some work. As he closed his laptop he saw the time. He sighed and walked towards the kitchen. As he was passing by Jing-Xiu's room he heard a loud thud.

He saw that her room's door was open a little bit so he peeked inside. His eyes widened seeing Jing-Xiu on the floor. He saw how she tried to stand up again and again but kept falling just then he realised that her wounds are fresh and she could hurt herself.

He immediately opened the door taking Jing-Xiu's attention towards him. He switched on the lights and saw that her wounds are bleeding.

Jin: What the hell are you doing??

He said with wide eyes looking at her like that.

Jing-Xiu: Get Out.

She said back facing him.

Jin didn't said anything and came forward. He tried lifting her up but she yanked his hands away.

Jin: You are hurting yourself.

He again tried lifting her up and thankfully she didn't do anything. She hated it, seeing herself weak, she hated to take someone's help.

Jin took her to the bed and made her sit. He widened his eyes seeing her stomach stitches were ope and her bandage oh her arm also got opened and saw some more injuries that were bleeding.