PART 32 "Truth Pt 2"

As Jing-Xiu returned her home with Dong Wook, before even entering the house she stopped just one step inside. Her heart was pounding loudly.

Dong Wook noticed it and asked.

Dong Wook: What happened Xiu??

She shook her head and entered inside and saw the sight what she expected.

The whole Kim family was inside sitting on sofa. Mainly the boys who were sitting in centre just like she saw them last time. Only this time their eyes didn't had that darkness inside them.

They all looked at her. Her eyes were colder than usual. She came forward and without a word asked one of the maid.

Jing-Xiu: Who let them inside.

Her crimson eyes were throwing daggers at the staff lined in front of her, while her voice was icy cold. No one uttered a single word. They just looked down at the floor not having a little bit courage to look up and face her.

Jing-Xiu: I asked something.

She said patiently waiting for an answer.

Before the situation gets out of hands Dong Wook spoke.

Dong Wook: I told them-

He said and Jing-Xiu looked at her.

Dong Wook: I called the staff and let them inside.

Jing-Xiu came forward, just leaving a little bit distance between Dong Wook and her. She looked at him in the eye and asked.

Jing-Xiu: Why??

Dong Wook gulped down still finding words to answer.

Mrs Kim: Enough, Xiu. Can't we come here to meet you.

Jing-Xiu: This is my house, not yours mother. I will decide who can enter and who can not.

She said looking at her mother.

Jing-Xiu: Anyways why did you even came.

She asked absolutely hiding the truth she knows. While she signalled the staff to go.

Mrs Kim: I came here to find you.

Jing-Xiu: Why would you. I'm a grown woman. I'm not a child.

Mrs Kim: But you don't live here.

Jing-Xiu: Absolutely right, I live in china. I came here just for your wedding. Now its time for us to go.

She said and looked at Dong Wook. Who looked at her shockingly.

Dong Wook: W-we are going??

Jing-Xiu: You didn't think of living here forever did you.

She asked him raising an eyebrow. To which he replied nothing. Just then a maid came with suitcases for her and Dong Wook. Others looked at her in shock. Mrs Kim came forward and held her hand

Mrs Kim: Xiu- Doll-p-please.

Just then Suga stood up.

Suga: Is it because of us??

He asked in a angry tone.

Jing-Xiu's face turned towards him. The emotion in his voice said it all. He knew. She didn't needed to pretend now, she didn't needed to bottle up her emotions, her anger. So thats what she did.

Jing-Xiu: Yes.

She simply answered. But she wanted to ask a question now.

Jing-Xiu: Did you know?