PART 12 "How They Met Her"

Flashback  (China)

A/n pov

It was a rainy day five boys were running for their lives the oldest one in those boys who was 12 year old said.

Yeonjun: He is following us. What do we do.

A 11 year old then spoke

Soobin: Take Kai's hand and run with him I will take care of Beomgyu and Taehyun.

He said and gave a 9 year old Kai's hand to Yeonjun. While he took both Beomgyu and Taehyun's hands in each one.

They all ran as fast as they could but the man behind them was fast enough. He pulled Taehyun's hair forcefully as he screamed in pain.

The boys stopped and looked at the man who was laughing.

Man: You think you can run from me?? I took care of you all but still you all are stubborn huhhh?

He said as he pulled Taehyun's hair more.

Man: Come with me if you don't want this poor boy dead.

He said gripping on Taehyun's hair as he was crying badly.

Yeonjun: L-leave him. We will c-come with you please.

He said almost begging and the man left him.

Man: Come.

He simply said and the boys just followed him quietly as they were going they heard a voice.

??: Gave up already??

A cold chilling voice was heard they all looked behind to see woman under a umbrella.

Man: Who are you??

The man said. The woman stayed silent.

Man: Well I don't care now how could I leave such a pretty woman here??

He said sadly and started to laugh.

Man: Now come on pretty lady its time to go??

He said as he came towards her. The girl stayed silent as he came forward the girl looked up to the the man. He stopped seeing her he was frozen. he saw a red pairs of eyes which were shining despite it was very dark but her eyes were clearly visible.

The man gulped and the girl smirked.

??: Scared aren't we??

She said looking at him.

She came towards the man and stepped her heel on his foot. The man screamed.

Meanwhile the children were just staring at her they were scared but still they looked at her with amazement.

The girl then kicked the man. She threw her umbrella and knelt down to his level and then she pulled his hair.

??: See, how much it hurts.

She said looking at him in the eye.

??: Did you feel it??

She said in the most coldest voice and the man trembled under her gaze. He slowly nodded.

??: Good.

She said and looked towards the children.

??: What should we do with him??

She asked looking at the children. The children just stayed frozen. She just sighed and said.

??: Guess I have to do it myself.

She said and as the man heard her he said.

Man: N-no No leave me you bitch.

He said screaming at the girl. The girl chuckled and said