7

The three finally make their way back to their new home, coming from meeting their neighbors on either side of their home.

The family on the right being nice but obviously not too keen on having visitors.

There's an elderly couple living on the left side, being very kind and welcoming.

"I thought we were going to the one across the street, no?" Gage asks, pointing at the house that sits directly across the street, their mother deciding they are neighbors as well, wanting to stop by as well.

"Of course! but I seen the car leave earlier as a women came out, I don't believe anyone else is home" she states.

"Well it can't hurt to stop by, no?" Colby says glancing up at a window seeing a figure walk passed it, obviously someone is home.

"We can stop by later today, okay? I would like for everyone to be home to meet them all at once" she says as she opens the front door and Colby silently agrees, pulling his coat off and hanging it up.

"I'll be in my room if you need me" he says, kicking off his shoes before heading up the stairs.

-
June 2nd ~ 7:30pm

Finally having the time to visit the last home across the street, they had put it off being too busy with getting their new home together.

Knocking on the door it's soon answered by a lovely women who smiles.

"Oh, you must be the new neighbors!" she grins.

"We are. I'm Pat, and this is my husband Robert and my two sons Gage and Colby" Pat introduces her family with a smile on her face.

"You all seem so lovely, I'm Cindy" she says before stepping aside "would you like to come in? I was about to make dinner, it would be a pleasure for you guys to join."

"Ah, I don't see why not, I'm sure the boys are tired of having pizza" Robert speaks gently leading his wife inside who says a thank you to the other women.

The two boys share a look of annoyance and defeat before walking inside not ready for the awkward night with the newly met strangers.

Walking down the hall they follow the women who points to the different areas of her home as they walk past it. 

"Oh! this is my husband, Kirk" she smiles lovingly at the man who looks over at the sudden introduction of his name.

"Hun, these are the new neighbors" she smiles gesturing to the family and he smiles "hello" he greets with a slight nod.

The two women make their way out of the living room and Robert turns to the two boys "follow your mother" he says before going to strike conversation with the older man earning groans of annoyance from the two boys who follow the two women slowly.

"God this is so boring, I don't want to be here" Gage grumbles and Colby hums "me either" he sighs looking at the picture frames that line the walls of the hall.

"Yo, you think these are they're kids? maybe we could go hang with them?" he questions pointing at a photo with the older couple and three other younger people in it as well "maybe" he mumbles "rather be in my bed" Colby chuckles nodding his head the two finally making their way into the kitchen.

"Oh! Colby, Gage, Cindy here said she has three kids around your age who wouldn't mind company" their mother states.

"Oh yes, there's Allison, Sam and Ben, their rooms are upstairs, one at the end of the left hall then the other two are on the right side" she explains and the two boys glance at each other with a knowing look.

"Okay" Colby speaks up.

"great, we'll call you all down soon."

The two boys make their way up stairs wandering around like lost puppies opening a door only to be met with the bathroom.

"The fuck are these rooms at?" Gage grumbles.

"Fuck, I dunno maybe that one?" Colby says pointing to a door that seems promising "well which are you taking? do we both go to the same one?" Colby shrugs "er well I believe that one at the end is one as well, yeah? I think that's what she said.. so, you take this one and I'll take that one?"

Gage shrugs "I suppose" he sighs going over to the door whilst Colby goes to the other.

The two glance at each other and counting down silently before they knock at their chosen doors.