3

May 29th
-

The blonde slips out of the front door of his home, gently closing it behind him.

Stuffing his hands into the pockets of his sweater he makes his way down his driveway, the rocks cracking under his each step.

Looking both ways of the empty road, he jogs across it and to the sidewalk on the other side.

Looking up at the familiar house, he frowns at the memories that flow through his brain.

One foot after the other, he comes closer and closer to the front door of his used to be second home- Liams old home.

Digging into his pocket, he pulls out a silver key before putting it up to the lock and opening up the door.

Stepping in, the floorboards creak under his foot.

Stepping into the hauntingly quiet house, he shuts the door behind him.

Walking around, tears well in his eyes seeing how empty the house is, vivid pictures of how the house used to be decorated flashing in his mind with each area he finds himself in.

Allowing himself to go up the stairs, they creak under him due to being out of use for nearly a month now.

Gliding his hand across the railing he lets out a shakey breath as he finally gets to the top, his eyes landing on the door down the hall.

Walking over hesitantly, he finds himself stood infront of the tall white door.

Placing his hand on the door knob he slowly turns it before pushing it open.

Tears drip from his eyes seeing the empty room, all memories of him and his boyfriend flooding his mind all at once.

All the happy and sad moments being shared in this one very room.

He covers his mouth as a heavy sob forces it's way out, it's all sinking in, it's finally becoming all too real.

His boyfriend moved.

Liam is gone.

Dropping to his knees he covers his face, his tears falling freely down his cheeks.

Allowing himself to lay on his side he curls into himself, sobbing heavily missing Liam with his whole heart, he doesn't know what to do with himself anymore.

"Pl'ease come back!"

He hiccups, his face becoming damp and flooded with tears as his heart aches in pain.

All he wants is his boyfriend back.

At least a text back.

That night, the boy falls asleep in the cold empty house feeling as lost as ever, so very heartbroken and alone.