Shade 24 - STAYING

MEMO

........

"B-But I have m-more reasons... to love you."

Those words are heavy and it became heavier to me when I saw how Blue looks at me right now.

"W-What?!" She asked and looks at me being betrayed.

"I am... in love with you." I said while trying to be brave in front of her.

"Y-You... that's not true." She shakes her head.

"It is..- true."

"That's pity."

I looked at her unbelievably "No, it is not!"

"How can you fall in love with me?" She laughed as if these are just jokes.

"Well how can I not Blue?!"

"I am sure that's pity. I don't need it." Galit siyang tumingin sa akin. "Now LEAVE!!"

Hindi ako umalis sa kinatatayuan ko at nasasaktan lang na tumingin sa kanya. Alam ko namang masakit itong pinapasok ko but I didn't know that it hurts this much.

"How dare you!!" I burst out. "How dare you question my love for you."

"Because it is unbelievable!! How can you fall in love with someone like me?" She said, pointing at herself. "I am nothing but someone who is fucked up! I am crazy, I can't socialize with people and-"

"And despite all of that, I still love you!!" Pagpupumilit ko sa kanya. "Huwag mong maliitin ang pag mamahal ko para sayo!"

"I didn't ask you to love me!"

"I-I know but... I still d-do."

"Leave!" Pero nandito lang ako nakatayo sa harap niya.

She looks at me so mad.

"I SAID LEAVE!!"

Umiiyak akong lumabas ng kwarto niya.

"Me- What happened?!" Ica asked when she saw me crying coming from Blue's room.

Nakita ko na din na lumapit ang iba sa akin, looking so worried.

"I-Ica" That's all that I could say before hugging her tightly.

"I-I will check with Ivan." Cara said before leaving with Luxe and heading to Blue's room.

"I said I-I love her." Pag-amin ko sa kanila.

"Sh-She." Hindi natuloy ni Ica ang sasabihin niya at mas niyakap na lang ako ng mahigpit.

"I guess Ivan didn't take it lightly." Fausti said with a sigh.

Ipinikit ko ang aking mata, realizing that we are affecting everyone. I told them that my feelings would not be a problem, but right now it is not leading the both of us anywhere.

Should I really give up on you, Blue?

"Let's go home." Akit sa akin ni Jill, with a worried look on her face.

I think I need some time away from Blue.

x – x – x – x – x – x