Chapter 21: Morning.

I will warn, this chapter is half the length my others are. It's very short, but as we get deeper into the story and progress towards the end I have in mind, Some chapters will be shorter and more like one or two scenes. This one is full of tooth rotting fluff! It's also in both POV's so please keep in mind the POV does switch. I'm so excited for the upcoming chapters!!

SUJIN POV

                Warmth envelops her body like a safety net, her brain flipping through the catalog of subconscious thoughts it could use for a dream. Sujin is in the sweet escape of sleep, enjoying every second of it. Distinctly she is aware that someone's arms are around her body. She had shifted a lot in the night, she moved about often, but Seojun found her every time. Even at four am when Sujin was practically hanging off the bed, Seojun had managed to toss his left arm and leg over her, pinning her to the mattress.

   Sometimes his fingers would sleepily card through her hair, completely unknowingly. Sujin didn't mind it, it didn't necessarily wake her up, but she was still somehow aware of his touch.

  An echoing blare rings through her ears and jerks her from the abyss, yanking her forward and back into her body, back to reality. Sujin's eyes flutter and she slams her hand out in search of her phone. She pats around and clicks the snooze button.

    "You gotta get up." Seojun stirs next to her. He smacks his lips and rolls away from the wall, cracking his neck. He brings a hand up to Sujin's face and lets out a laugh, "Yah, open your eyes, I can tell they're closed."

  "Five more minutes." Sujin swats his hand away and rolls so her back is turned to him, sticking her leg out from under the covers to cool off.

"You'll regret it when you're working on homework at noon."

"But you're here." Sujin groans, still keeping her eyes closed. "I want to stay like this."

  "Set your phone for seven am then." He hums. It's now that Sujin latches onto how distinctly raspy his voice is in the mornings. It's lower than usual, emitting from his chest, and the rumble, It rolled like thunder.

   Sujin does so, taking no time to grab her phone, reset the alarm time and pull the covers down and smiles. She let her eyes open and rest on Seojun's face.

   His cheeks are puffy, his under eyes swollen. He doesn't bother to open his eyes any and runs a hand through his hair, it's raven black, but tiny strands had been dyed a deep midnight blue and they glittered when the sunlight poured over them.

       Sujin lets her hand glide over the silky covers and run up Seojun's arm. His skin is cool and soft, and his veins poke out, leaving for a very appealing sensation. She runs it up to his shoulder, tracing his jawline, and then to his hair.

"I'm still awake, you know." Seojun grumbled and made no effort to move away or stop Sujin.

  "I'm awake now too." She whined, still tired, but too stimulated to roll over and close her eyes.

  Seojun opens his eyes and hisses, closing them immediately. He scoots towards the middle of the bed and sets Sujin's head on his chest.

"Sunlight hurt?" Sujin frowns and lets her fingers dance over his temples, toying with the baby hairs there.

"Yeah, my eyes got more sensitive to light, and if they've been closed all night- opening them to bright ass sunlight hurts." He stated calmly and kissed Sujin's forehead.

It was so domestic, so calm. Sujin would've never seen herself here, she never imagined her future like this. She was going to be a doctor, living in an apartment her dad paid for, dating either Suho or some other doctor to make her family proud.