42. Blood.

SEOJUN POV

"Is there something you've been hiding from us!?" Seojun didn't have to see to know the manager was livid, pacing the floor of the dorm- which he never visited. Never once has he come by. He was pacing and breathing heavily, hissing through his teeth.

"No sir." Seojun shook his head. Everyone was sitting side by side in the floor on their knees.

"Then what are those photos and videos?!"

"The photos are me and my sister walking home from her school recital." He lied, Sujin's flawless lying skills were rubbing off on him. "The school video is real... And the other video is uh-"

"Real too?!"

"It was before debut and we were not dating. We were... Acquaintances."

"Acquaintances who touch each other's faces and hug?"

They hadn't hugged in that video... Seojun was sure of it. "She felt bad because I was having a panic attack."

"Don't act like I'm stupid, I know who that girl is. Sujin Kang. In our media co-ordinator's office."

"Yes, but she was nice, I got her the job as a thank you. We are not dating."

"You guys see him day and night." The manager hissed again.

"He isn't dating her." Minjae said, "If he was, I would know, and I would've reported it to you."

"I didn't know anything." Heejung answered, "I didn't even know that was the same girl, she's insignificant to us."

Seojun gulped. Insignificant. That was the narrative he had to push.

This interrogation lasted twenty more minutes but finally the manager agreed to do damage control and left, slamming the door.

"That was fun." Jeongin sighed, falling back on the floor to lay down.

Seojun pulled his phone out to check twitter again. "Thanks for having my back."

"Always."

One tweet caught Seojun's attention more than the others. It had ten thousand likes, and was oddly specific.

I know the girl in that video. Her name is Sujin Kang. I was supposed to tutor her for a few years. Her father was always late on his pay, and Sujin never took studying seriously. She even tried to pay me off by stripping in front of me. She also went to a party I was at. Very sloppy drunk, all over the boys wanting attention. Honestly, she's a sl*t. She won't last long.

"What's wrong?" Minjae cut through the conversation and walked closer to Seojun, whose hands were now shaking from how tightly he had them in fists.

Seojun turned the brightness up on his phone, letting Minjae read over his shoulder. "Oh..My...God..."

"I know who that is too." He wasn't about to tell them Sujin's secret, but he did say, "He's twisting the story to make him look good."

"I'm sure." Minjae motioned Heejung over.

"Oh hell, I know exactly what he did just from that." Heejung growled. "Click on the profile, lemme see his name."

"I can look him up through my school, all the known tutors are listed for us to choose from." Jeongin offered, "What is his name?"

"Kim Hasung." Seojun said.

"Do they have a place of business listed?" Heejung asked.

"Heejung-" Minjae started.