Chapter 30: Panic.

MAJOR TW: The following subjects will be brought up in this chapter; suicidal ideation, suicidal thoughts, death, car accidents, hospitals, medical ptsd, medical trauma and panic attacks.

SEOJUN POV

2 WEEKS LATER

"That show is a complete disgrace to anyone who has mental health issues." Seojun growled under his breath. "I'm not doing it, I don't care. I'm not going to glorify a show that makes money and clout off of people's problems."

"We've already signed a contract with them." Their media manager said. "It's one episode, twenty six minutes, that's it."

"Minjae hyung and Jeongin have to film with them on Wednesday, so it's not like it's just you." Heejung winced, "Come on, we can do it together. It'll be fine."

"Please, they just want you to tag along so you can keep me on a tight leash." Seojun folded his arms and huffed.

Heejung fell silent for a moment and breathed softly. "My entire purpose in this band isn't to clean up after you, I have things to offer too."

"I-"

"I have fans too. Shows want me for more than to just make you look good." Heejung said and exited the room with the slam of a door.

"He's stressed, he got some bad feedback from his choreographer this morning." The media manager said. "Don't sweat it."

Seojun tried not to, but throughout the entire day, Heejung didn't speak to him. They were busy so it was easy to overlook it, but Seojun still felt slightly sick to his stomach for the rest of the day. It wasn't until they got back to the dorms that Seojun was finally able to confront him.

"Heejung, I didn't mean it like that." Seojun spoke to him in the living room while Minjae and Jeongin cooked.

Heejung groaned. "I know. But you don't realize how often you say stuff like that. That the company is sending us to watch you. Maybe they're sending us because fans like us too. You aren't the main act, Seojun. We aren't your backup dancers. This is a group . We work together. We are equal. I know I may be the least favorite in the group, I know I'm not much compared to Minjae. But I have other uses than being just your babysitter."

"I know that." Seojun grit his teeth. He hated getting into arguments with his members, especially Heejung, who was usually the most laid back of them all.

"Then stop saying shit like that. Okay?"

"Yeah." Seojun gulped, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, we knew you were egotistical the moment you started training with us." There's a hint of a smile in his voice, he reaches out and grabs Seojun's hand and yanks him onto the couch with him, pulling him in a hug. "You just gotta be more aware of how you talk."

The morning of the hello counselor was a doozy. Seojun made it clear numerous times that he hated this idea and that the company owed him big time.

Heejung and Seojun were driven in the same van to the show, and the hosts were all too busy with their scripts to say hi, so they stepped back into their own dressing rooms and began the makeup process.

"This is going to be hell." Seojun remarked yet again.

"At least we're not the ones who have to slide into the ballpit." Heejung laughed.

Seojun rolled his eyes, and Heejung spoke again. "Hyung, maybe we'll get a light hearted episode. Y'know, like school drama or one girl who thinks her sister is too obsessed with kpop groups or something. It may not be so bad."