Chapter 9: Betrayal.

Author's note: This has some angst but I PROMISE we are going to get into the Seojun x Sujin ark soon. I just had to show some of what the tv series showed, and from here I can have aLLLLLL the creative liberty mwah ha ha. It's gonna be amazing. Also I was playing my "Mellow" Playlist and These songs fit Seojun and Sujin so well, listen for the full experience:

Clean Eyes Acoustic- SYML
I'll be good- Jaymes Young
You Were Never Gone- Hannah Ellis
You & I- Late June

SUJIN POV

               With the ability to rest and not feel guilty about it, Sujin slept in until one pm. When she managed to crack her eyes open, stretch her lanky limbs out and finally get up, she had a stack of furniture sitting down in the mailing room, and a message from her landlord as well.

LandLord: Please have packages delivered to your door in the complex, not the mailroom.

       Sujin tied her hair back and typed out a quick apology before grabbing her boxes from downstairs. The couch was so heavy that she could barely load it onto the elevator without wanting to cry.

It took four trips to get everything up, but she eventually had a fully functioning living room, and a nice mattress to sleep on.

  She changed into comfy clothes and didn't bother with doing makeup or hair, instead she made japchae and a breakfast sandwich too, downing both items in just a few minutes.

Sujin made no move to go to her phone, instead choosing to watch TV. It's not until her phone rings with the special tone assigned to Suho, that she pays attention.

"Hello?" She asks mid meal, Suho rarely calls her, it was always a text. He was a man of few words and didn't like long drawn out conversations.

  "Where have you been?" He scolds, voice sharp and to the point, "I've been texting you all morning."

"I slept in, you're the one who told me to rest." She scolds back, not fond of the tone he was taking with her. No how are you, how's your head, no nothing.

    "Someone released a video of Jugyeong. She's been getting bullied at school all day over it. Do you mind coming over and helping us figure out who did it?"

  Sujin's stomach drops while her food simultaneously comes up.

"What video?"

"I don't know! Some video at her old school! I didn't watch it."

Sujin quickly exited the call and checked her text messages, her message to her gossip friend - Heejin- had been read, and no reply. The video had been saved.

  "I'll go over there, give me a minute." She says, Suho hangs up without another word.

     She was going to kill Heejin.

But they'd all eventually find out she's the one who sent Heejin the video anyways, that she had said such cruel things about Jugyeong, how she secretly hated her.

  Suho would find out too, and he'd hate her more than his own father. That much was certain.

Sujin would have only one defense- push them all away and act cold, it wouldn't hurt when she was the one to leave. Never seeing Suho again would be less painful than seeing him hate her.

   She grabbed a sweater and threw it on over her comfy clothes and grabbed her bag, sparing no time before leaving the apartment and catching a bus straight to the school.

   The hallways were empty as students were now filed into their classes again. Sujin almost missed the routine, she didn't miss the tests, but learning new things had always been kind of nice.