Chapter 17: Starts.

TW: Mentions of sexual abuse and rape, mentions of blood, and a makeout scene. There are /// Before and after the rape and abuse scene if anyone needs to skip over that! I'll include a spark note version in the ending notes if anyone wants to know what happened without reading the scene.

SUJIN POV

March Fifth, the third day of school. Her classes started at seven am, going to eleven am, a two hour break, and then classes again from one fifteen to three fifteen. It was a jam packed day, and this repeated Monday through Thursday.

She was grateful to have a long weekend of three days. On Friday's she had planned to go into the entertainment company to do extra work, film behind the scenes and work on debut plans.

She wasn't expecting to enjoy working there as much as she did. Granted, some of the staff had harder jobs and got chewed out often; it was very normal to hear a supervisor yelling at someone down the hallway.But Sujin's job was easy, her own supervisor would give her files with what they expected out of each video, what she could and could not say when she edited funny comments on videos, and the upload times. It was hard to mess up.

Yesterday she uploaded the second set of photographs of the group, they were a cute concept, with each boy in pastel colors and holding flowers or wearing flower crowns.

Sujin actually snorted the first time she got the file of photos on her phone. She was on the bus to school, with it being a Thursday. Minjae looked quite handsome, fit to be a prince. His body was muscular and toned and very 'boyfriend shaped' but his face was soft and androgrenous, bringing out the shimmery eyeshadow on his lids even more.

Heejung wore a baby blue sweater with clouds on it, leaned back on a swing set, his legs in the air and clothed with white jeans. His bleached blonde hair rests over his forehead.

Jeongin looked absolutely precious. He truly was a baby. He was dressed in a light pink sweater with distressed sleeves, gray slacks and a white beret. His hair had now been dyed a light orange, a soft sunset color, and was in tiny little waves poking out from under the hat. His dimples on display as he lay on a fake grass field.

What made Sujin lose it though, well that was Seojun.

He didn't look bad at all, and if Sujin didn't know who this man was- she would say he was adorable. But she did know Seojun. She knew his personality, and she could practically hear the snide remarks he was making at the time of the photo.

Seojun had on a white T-shirt, covered in a butterscotch colored cardigan that was left open and loose. His makeup was soft and he had a natural blush across his cheeks and nose bridge.

His eyes had tiny glitter bits in the corner, and long luscious lashes.

He looked precious. He looked like someone Sujin would want to wrap in a blanket and protect. But that was not Seojun.

Seojun was icy and steel, he had everything to do with the color gray. Stormy and moody with an easily changed temperament. He wore lots of silver rings and gold bracelets. He wore loose button ups and dark jackets and his makeup always accentuated how sharp his eyes are, and never used blush.

She would never let Seojun live this down.

In the group photos Seojun had his cane. One photo was them mid run, and the cane was easily seen but not in the forefront. A great way of showing it, without using it as a marketing ploy.

With the photos was an attached message from her supervisor:

Supervisor-nim: Edit Heejung's jaw to be more V shaped. Blur out the pimple on Jeongin's chin. Please sharpen up the details on Minjae's eyes. And shade Seojun's nose to look sharper. Have the photos posted both on Twitter and Instagram at 12:45 pm with the caption "boyfriend".