Chapter 36: Reactions

SUJIN POV

"He's running!" Heejung on the TV screamed, "Yah! Get back here punk! You think you can get out of this?!"

"He looks like a rabid squirrel running." Suho furrows his brows in an attempt to hide his laughter. The entire aegyo skit had everyone rolling on the floor.

"He tried to sacrifice me!" Jeongin shouted indignantly.

Sikhyun leaned over to pinch his cheeks, "It's cause you're so cuteeeee."

"Hyung, you can't even see me."

"Cute is a personality, not a look, my young padawan." Sikhyun smiled.

More screaming breaks out onto the TV and Sujin soon found herself laughing even harder.

"Heejung is carrying Seojun back like Seojun is a feisty toddler." She says, chuckling the whole time, "Seojun looks like a child."

"This is all so undignified." Seojun folded his arms.

"You're the one who drug it out, babe." Sujin pointed with a bright smile.

"He's so loud." Sikhyun said, "I can hear the frown in his voice."

"I've never seen him do aegyo." Suho leaned even closer to the TV. "I gotta see this, and I'm never letting you live it down either."

"I'll kill you." Seojun threatens.

Suho, like Heejung on tv, was unphased. "Mhm."

"Oh no, you had to do sound effects too?" Jugyeong laughs once, hand over her mouth, "We need to make him do this more often."

"Make him do aegyo for food." Heejung said.

"OH GOD!" Jugyeong, Suho, Sikhyun and Sujin all shout at the same time the moment they see Seojun actually do aegyo.

Sujin has seen Seojun pout, but never stuff like this. It made her entire body recoil and jerk as a physical reaction. No. Just no.

On Tv, Jeongin covered his eyes, Heejung crouched over the floor to dramatically dry heave, and Minjae got a photo of it on his phone. Nice.

Sujin never wants to see that again.

"That sound should never come out of Seojun. Ever." Sikhyun said, shaking his body at the clip.

Seojun held a hand out towards the TV. "They forced me!"

"Mmmm Did they though?" Jugyeong grows a sly smile on her face, "You could've fought harder."

"I-" Seojun shook his head and his eyes became as wide as the moon. "You've gotta be kidding me! I ran, blindly through a messy backstage area and had to be carried back!"

Sujin heard Sikhyun whisper, "The only kind of running you do is blind."

"I don't know man." Suho was joining in. "You didn't run very far."

"I didn't know the laYOUT OF ANYTHING ELSE!"

Sikhyun was now on his back, hands clapping as he laughed so hard and silently that he looked like a dying seal.

"You could've at least kicked my shins." It's Heejung this time.

"Yeah babe, maybe you secretly wanted to do the aegyo?" Sujin's mouth opens in a wide smile while Minjae cackles and rolls backwards against the wall.

"He looks homicidal right now-" Jeongin leaned back.

Seojun gripped his hands into fists and grit his teeth, "I'm feeling homicidal right now."