070.

U AND I.
( CHAPTER LXXIII: get it together, part one ! )

' 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓. '
deathrow records headquarters ━━━ beverly hills, california !

      "I HEARD IT'S THE bomb, and you got it goin' on, give some of your thug passion, baby. You've got me drippin' wet, from the way you make me sweat, give me some of your thug passion, baby. Oh, woah." Milani repeated into the microphone before the song officially came to an end. She and Jewell were singing background vocals for Tupac's new track, Thug Passion for his upcoming fourth studio album.

Tupac hadn't even been out of prison for a complete four weeks yet, and was already on the cusp of completing his double album, whilst spoke the suggestion of another underway.

Never in a million years, had Milani thought she'd be hanging around the DeathRow environment — as she once swore up and down in that past that she wouldn't. But in the end, she had no choice but to grow comfortable in the space of DeathRow — due to the people she surrounded herself around.

However, the group of people did manage to keep a good distance between Milani and Suge, considering their disliking towards one another that they both couldn't seem to let go.

"Baby Melly, she gets so big everytime I see her! It's unbelievable." Jewell cooed, as she hugged upon Malia's frame, who held what looked like an annoyed and bothered facial expression on her canvas.

Although, she didn't feel any sort of that emotion, the facial feature she had gained more inheritance into from DeVanté and Dalvin — the natural furrowed eyebrows that showcased them to look pissed amongst anything.

"I know, she'll be two in two months. I'm not ready, I can't handle the thought of having a two year old soon." Milani frowned as she sat down next to Quik, leaning her head against his shoulder.

Thinking about the fact whilst seeing her daughter grow older by the day made her overly emotional. She wished Malia stayed the little petite size she was forever, but she knew that could never be the case. It seemed like just yesterday for Milani that she'd given birth.

On December 24, being Christmas Eve — Malia Marie DeGrate was born, weighting five pounds and eight ounces, and being nineteen inches. She was a very small baby, which she took after DeVanté which they both learned from Mary just under a couple hours ago.

Minus the fact that Malia was a very tiny newborn, she was entirely healthy and in good hands to attend home within the next day which would be Christmas morning. Milani was thankful over the fact, since she expected to have her baby around her birthday just a week ago so that she'd be home for Christmas.